Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers OTA Notes and Photos

I'd love for our #5 and #6 WRs to be Hill and Garrett, assuming Hill continues with his improved catching skills.

3 hours ago, panthers90 said:

Was KB there?

Nope, took a personal day off. Not sure what was up. 

• Pie 1

My pants are going to be properly shitted if Hill is looking balls in and catching away from the body.

• Pie 3

Oh yeah. I'm gonna get to Spartanburg as often as possible this year. Gonna be hard with work going on, so I'll be depending on you Zod. 

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Razeyfingers said:

My pants are going to be properly shitted if Hill is looking balls in and catching away from the body.

yours will be shitted, mine will be tented

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

How we went from a talentless WR Corp (minus SS) to over abundance of talent in 2+ yrs is absolutely amazing.

Obviously it is far too soon to tell but I wouldn't say there are locks outside of KB and Funchess.  I think Ginn is a near lock but not 100%. Ginn is on the 2nd year of a two year deal.  Byrd, Brown  and HIll are speedsters and I wouldn't put it past Gman to make a decision to keep someone other than Ginn.

Don't get me wrong I think Ginn was a key part of our offense but he isn't irreplaceable.. It is very possible that those preseason drops might make a difference this year..

He's also got that whole punt return thing going for him. That helps his chances. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Nope, took a personal day off. Not sure what was up. 

How does one take the first day off?

This is a good fix for my FB addiction as time slowly crawls toward training camp. Love the pics. 

If Hill can pull it together, we're going to have to make some tough decisions.   I would be on board with keeping 6, Benji, Funchess, Hill, Byrd and Ginn and hopefully Garrett can be retained on the practice squad.  I just don't think Philly is that good or brings much to the table, and neither does Bersin.  The Broncos showed the game plan to beat us, and what we need is more speed/players that can't be single covered.