Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Video: Kawann Short talks Vernon Butler, contract status

He hasn't signed by now! This means he obviously doesn't want to play for us and he's probably going to retire from football!

Man, PanthersUnited was crazy

• Pie 4

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He hasn't signed by now! This means he obviously doesn't want to play for us and he's probably going to retire from football!

he'll be a Cowboy by the end of the week

• Pie 2

Man, I think I just got moist thinking about KK and Mount Vernon on the field at the same time...

• Pie 3

Mount Vernon I like the nickname. Make me think of the Heavy D song "Money Earning Mt. Vernon."

4 hours ago, Malt Liquor said:

Mount Vernon I like the nickname. Make me think of the Heavy D song "Money Earning Mt. Vernon."

They call him Big Vern

Compare KK talking about his contract to Josh talking about his contract... Love and respect Josh but I rather favor KK's demeanor.

• Pie 1

Hope to see Short retained, but if it means a Suh contract we just can't do that. I'd rather see him elsewhere than see us give a DT that type of hamstringing money. My concern is that if we don't get him locked up this offseason and he has another double digit sack season, someone will be willing to give him Suh money. Then again, Gettleman values DT >>>>> CB and might be willing to keep Short with the tag. 

Meh, all things considered, way too early to worry about that stuff yet, but it's May and ain't a damn thing else to talk about. 

Edited by LinvilleGorge

7 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

14q7k0.jpg

• Pie 4

9 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Compare KK talking about his contract to Josh talking about his contract... Love and respect Josh but I rather favor KK's demeanor.

Now compare KK talking about his contract, to Luke, Cam, TD, and Olsen.  Pretty similar.

Kk On Butler: Better first step than I had as a rookie ...... or something like that....

bottom line, it's about to get nasty on the inside!!!

KK just seems like a cool ass monstrous dude