Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

btw every post in this thread takes a kernel of power away from white people and gives it to Colin Kaepernick

• Pie 5

that's not proof you fuging moron

i know what your croc wearin' ass said. i don't need any proof. you said it multiple times before you got your ass busted on out of here.

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

can someone tell me what made him meltdown so bad that he just started shrieking racist poo at psc?

i called him a milkshake

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, 15 said:

prove it, and I'll suck your dick IRL. 

I got next.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

what is it with ostensibly straight white conservative guys in the tinderbox volunteering to suck dicks.

Got your hopes up did it?

I can't tell if thread took a turn for the worst or if it is helping the cause. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayflip said:

I can't tell if thread took a turn for the worst or if it is helping the cause. 

the thread will endure anything, it eats and digests anything offered to it.

white culture isn't very entertaining so it takes a few days for them to do poo to post in here.

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 1

while you guys were farting around in this thread i was drinking and doing questionable things with an 8/10 vietnamese stripper at her apartment and then read the whole thread on the ensuing drive to orlando

so thanks 

• Pie 4

which i guess is a pretty gd white culture thing of me to do actually 

Wow - what a sh*t show this was to read!  Well done boys! Very enjoyable.

I hate to be a semi voice of reason in such a cluster fug of an argument but is it possible that someone was indeed banned for going on an "N" word rant but that person was someone other than a Bwood alt? Maybe people just assumed it was him. Both sides seem rather adamant on their stance in this argument and maybe both sides are right?

I seem to remember the whole fiasco but did not see the actual rant, just the aftermath the next day. 

• Pie 1

In my research I have found that he went on a racist tirade against PSC and was banned because of it. I am not sure if he used the nword or not as that whole thread was pry nuked. Still looking though. Now that I am remembering the whole scenario on why he was banned I need to determine whether or not he should have ever been allowed back. I think he just kept rejoining until we got too lazy to keep banning him. 

So now that I remember...chill out or you're gone. You still might be gone but if I don't see you I won't be reminded. 

Respond to this and you're gone. This conversation is over.

Happy Thursday.

• Pie 4

12 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

what is it with ostensibly straight white conservative guys in the tinderbox volunteering to suck dicks.

Well, TheRed called next and he doesn't strike me as very conservative.