Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

i didn't know who will grier was so i looked up his twitter and it's blank, yet blue checkmark. a sure sign he went on a deleting spree. how many n-words has he dropped

either way the main forum will now be completely unbearable for the rest of Cam's career.

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i didn't know who will grier was so i looked up his twitter and it's blank, yet blue checkmark. a sure sign he went on a deleting spree. how many n-words has he dropped

He’s got over 200k followers and no tweets. Weird 

1 minute ago, Gazi said:

He’s got over 200k followers and no tweets. Weird 

yeah he definitely has tweeted plenty and deleted them all. which leads me to believe he's said plenty of poo the NFL wouldn't care for. guarantee this guy is a chud. 100%.

Edited by rodeo

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

yeah he definitely has tweeted plenty and deleted them all. which leads me to believe he's said plenty of poo the NFL wouldn't care for. guarantee this guy is a chud. 100%.

The “Bench Cam” crowd got their great white hype they needed and will be unbearable this year

Edited by Gazi

2 minutes ago, Gazi said:

The “Bench Cam” crowd got their great white hype they needed and will be unbearable this year

yuuuuup.

13 minutes ago, Gazi said:

can someone just go ahead and  poo stirs's latest posts for me?

I don't check the main forum any more 

Edited by SZ James (banned)

15 minutes ago, rodeo said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

he follows 0 political people (which is literally impossible for a chud) and he liked a pro-kneeling tweet in 2017

i think we're alright

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

he follows 0 political people (which is literally impossible for a chud) and he liked a pro-kneeling tweet in 2017

i think we're alright

When did he like that tweet? Pro kneeling? Go and say that in the main forum and watch them turn against him quick lol

Edited by Gazi

9 hours ago, Gazi said:

When did he like that tweet? Pro kneeling? Go and say that in the main forum and watch them turn against him quick lol

• Pie 1

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lol well i still brought it up in the main forum and will continue to do so

well the tweet specified anthem protest, and jerry jones didn't do an anthem protest he did a pre-anthem protest

white culture: claiming literally everything you like is southern. my aunt said tonight "i could go for a good ol' southern kosher dill pickle"

nothing like that southern classic popularized in new york city after being imported from asia

4 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

This has to be fake lmao