Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

okay pstall.  We are not in the bubble - you need to translate to those of us outside of it.

 

nope. lift your fingers and do your own googling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, pstall said:

didn't she go to great lengths to try and recover that? didn't the FBI/Comey say they didn't really dig into it?

not hard to understand. 

So Debbie Wasserman's laptop was caught up in a investigation on Awan - who currently is indicted for bank and other fraud charges.  

You think Comey and the FBI needed to look deeper into why Wasserman wanted to get her materials on the seized laptop?

 

Huh probably because it was her stuff and she was not a subject of investigation.   

 

This is your attempt at "both sides".  Beyond lame.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pstall said:

didn't she go to great lengths to try and recover that? didn't the FBI/Comey say they didn't really dig into it?

not hard to understand. 

 

any links to info on this outside of conspiracy theory stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pstall said:

nope. lift your fingers and do your own googling.

yeah if Debbies laptop and Awan is what you got I am not going to google jackshit. As this is the lamest whataboutism every presented here.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pstall said:

the media is who I mean. Not Mueller specifically.  the media is an involved party. they pour gas on the fire along with Twump(intentionally spelled) on this.

but behind closed doors is the posturing part we won't see. grandstanding  is definitely all Twump.

This could be a watershed event and one of the biggest legal/political/constitutional/criminal events of my lifetime. The media should be and rightly is all over this. I will take every ounce of info on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

 

any links to info on this outside of conspiracy theory stuff?

go find them. there is a video on YouTube she wanted that laptop back no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

This could be a watershed event and one of the biggest legal/political/constitutional/criminal events of my lifetime. The media should be and rightly is all over this. I will take every ounce of info on this.

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

yeah if Debbies laptop and Awan is what you got I am not going to google jackshit. As this is the lamest whataboutism every presented here.

 

 

suit yourself.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pstall said:

go find them. there is a video on YouTube she wanted that laptop back no?

 

lol ok just read some breitbartish website's take on the whole matter, and it boils down to "SHE WANTS THE LAPTOP BACK OMG!"

 

That's all you got? yeah clearly on the same level. Too bad Mueller and Comey are DNC plants!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

This could be a watershed event and one of the biggest legal/political/constitutional/criminal events of my lifetime. The media should be and rightly is all over this. I will take every ounce of info on this.

Come on HP - Cohen office was raided with a legally executed warrant and Trump's team has argued that they should be the ones to decide with the prosecutors get and that is no big deal.

 

The real story is the DNC had a laptop and Debbie asked for it back because on the grounds that those that used it arent a subject of investigation.  I mean that is a SCANDAL !!!!!!! x10000!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fryfan said:

Come on HP - Cohen office was raided with a legally executed warrant and Trump's team has argued that they should be the ones to decide with the prosecutors get and that is no big deal.

 

The real story is the DNC had a laptop and Debbie asked for it back because on the grounds that those that used it arent a subject of investigation.  I mean that is a SCANDAL !!!!!!! x10000!!!!

its but a piece of the puzzle. but shill on you crazy diamond... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pstall said:

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

 

it is must see TV to a degree.  Trump intentionally had those questions leaked out so he could get on twitter and start yammering about it all.   Trump is doing literally what he always does and about the only thing he does well.    

I disagree with the narrative these questions coming out is bad for Trump.  All part of the Trump play.  All about how he builds his defense for not talking to Mueller.   Which he won't.  Because Trump would go down for about 78 different crimes if a dude like Mueller got a hold of him and all of Trump world knows that in reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

 

 

The laptop that the DNC bought..that is the real fireworks show... so much bang there.   Forget this nothingburger of multiple indictments and a constitutional showdown over the power to subpoena a president.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remember pstall is a above this - we are shills for the DNC because we dont care about the laptop and the special counsel is nothingburger per pstall who is absolutely independent and not a shill at all...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fryfan said:

remember pstall is a above this - we are shills for the DNC because we dont care about the laptop and the special counsel is nothingburger per pstall who is absolutely independent and not a shill at all...

 

 

 

 

why so hysterical ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...