Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the top secret seth rich pizza emails of course

Actually the Awan Brothers is what I'm referring to Blake.

Remember when Obama wore mom pants and then the tan suit!

The left wing media is not as outraged as fox hosts where over that.

Both sides folks!

Just now, pstall said:

Actually the Awan Brothers is what I'm referring to Blake.

okay pstall.  We are not in the bubble - you need to translate to those of us outside of it.

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Wasserman?

what are you babbling about.  

didn't she go to great lengths to try and recover that? didn't the FBI/Comey say they didn't really dig into it?

not hard to understand. 

How come Mueller didnt ask the question everyone want the answer to.....

What were you thinking while the ho's was pissing on the bed ??

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

okay pstall.  We are not in the bubble - you need to translate to those of us outside of it.

nope. lift your fingers and do your own googling.

1 minute ago, pstall said:

didn't she go to great lengths to try and recover that? didn't the FBI/Comey say they didn't really dig into it?

not hard to understand. 

So Debbie Wasserman's laptop was caught up in a investigation on Awan - who currently is indicted for bank and other fraud charges.  

You think Comey and the FBI needed to look deeper into why Wasserman wanted to get her materials on the seized laptop?

Huh probably because it was her stuff and she was not a subject of investigation.   

This is your attempt at "both sides".  Beyond lame.

3 minutes ago, pstall said:

not hard to understand. 

any links to info on this outside of conspiracy theory stuff?

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

nope. lift your fingers and do your own googling.

yeah if Debbies laptop and Awan is what you got I am not going to google jackshit. As this is the lamest whataboutism every presented here.

3 minutes ago, pstall said:

the media is who I mean. Not Mueller specifically.  the media is an involved party. they pour gas on the fire along with Twump(intentionally spelled) on this.

but behind closed doors is the posturing part we won't see. grandstanding  is definitely all Twump.

This could be a watershed event and one of the biggest legal/political/constitutional/criminal events of my lifetime. The media should be and rightly is all over this. I will take every ounce of info on this.

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

any links to info on this outside of conspiracy theory stuff?

go find them. there is a video on YouTube she wanted that laptop back no?

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

This could be a watershed event and one of the biggest legal/political/constitutional/criminal events of my lifetime. The media should be and rightly is all over this. I will take every ounce of info on this.

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

yeah if Debbies laptop and Awan is what you got I am not going to google jackshit. As this is the lamest whataboutism every presented here.

suit yourself.  

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

go find them. there is a video on YouTube she wanted that laptop back no?

lol ok just read some breitbartish website's take on the whole matter, and it boils down to "SHE WANTS THE LAPTOP BACK OMG!"

That's all you got? yeah clearly on the same level. Too bad Mueller and Comey are DNC plants!

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

Come on HP - Cohen office was raided with a legally executed warrant and Trump's team has argued that they should be the ones to decide with the prosecutors get and that is no big deal.

The real story is the DNC had a laptop and Debbie asked for it back because on the grounds that those that used it arent a subject of investigation.  I mean that is a SCANDAL !!!!!!! x10000!!!!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PantherArmour

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • There are improvements he can make in ball velocity by strengthening his lower body/core. Throwing a football is a core to extremity movement, and everything before the shoulder is about generating power. After that it's about direction until you get to the wrist, and then it's about spin and placement. Same thing as a free throw. Shoot a freethrow without moving our wrist (shaq because he broke it) and it'll just be a can of corn. Shoot a freethrow without your legs and it won't go anywhere.  At the end of the day mass move mass. It's why weight lifting has classes. It's a give and take with mobility and flexibility of course, but with Kyle i think he could put on 15 pounds and not lose a lot. It has less to do with him improving arm strength and more to do with him deadlift and squatting, but there are people paid way more for that than me and he has access to them. Get ready to eat some cheeseburgers. Now all that said there are some freaks of nature. Vick had an arm cannon and he weighed 185 soaking wet. Raise your right hand so that your elbow is at a right angle and your hand is straight in the air. Now keeping your elbow and shoulder where they arm, move your forearm back as far you can. Probably won't be able to get it very far. somehow vick could go into that position and move his forearm back by like 70 degrees. Just an insane ability to generate torque.  And then there's just differences in muscle insertion points and muscle density etc that we won't know unless we cut them apart and biopsy.  tl;dr kyle needs to deadlift, squat, and eat sandwiches. some people are freaks and life's not fair. anyone stronger than me is on steroids. 
    • This is how it works:   The vast majority of NFL fans want to focus on football.  A small, loud minority of politically motivated people bring up Colin Kaepernick, a person who's been a political figure for the last three years.  When the real football fans kick back at the political talk, the small, motivated, loud political people accuse everyone else of not only being political, but being intolerant, bigoted, and so on.  It's like dealing with a crazy girlfriend.
    • That one person needs to play better and start tackling  
  • Masters of PIE !