Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Just as I thought. 

Federal investigators have wiretapped the phone lines of Michael Cohen, the longtime personal lawyer for President Donald Trump who is under investigation for a payment he made to an adult film star who alleged she had an affair with Trump, according to two people with knowledge of the legal proceedings involving Cohen.

It is not clear how long the wiretap has been authorized, but NBC News has learned it was in place in the weeks leading up to the raids on Cohen's offices, hotel room, and home in early April, according to one person with direct knowledge.

At least one phone call between a phone line associated with Cohen and the White House was intercepted, the person said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/feds-tapped-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-s-phones-n871011

Mueller should run for President in 2020. This man is an mastermind of epic and awesome proportions.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

DOJ is about to end Muellers way too long investigation...watch....lol

Hi Heel, still incompetent as ever I see.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

no they aren't.  Maybe you missed Rod calling out everyone....DOJ isnt' going to be extorted. 

Trump will have to go all Nixon and Trump will have to keep obstructing.  DOJ as it stands now won't. 

you just spouting off some more Trumper-fan fiction.  

of course we all know Mueller is Jon Snow

1 hour ago, Dr. Zin said:

also, reality is just reality.

reality is, you don't get to wiretap on a POTUS' person attorney, get warrants to search his home and offices....unless things are really really bad.   I mean those things just aren't approved because of fake news CNN.  They are approved when cold hard facts nail the fug out of people the law enforcement gets them. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

reality is, you don't get to wiretap on a POTUS' person attorney, get warrants to search his home and offices....unless things are really really bad.   I mean those things just aren't approved because of fake news CNN.  They are approved when cold hard facts nail the fug out of people the law enforcement gets them. 

FAKE NEWS! WITCH HUNT!

1 minute ago, Cat said:

FAKE NEWS! WITCH HUNT!

fug it let’s settle this like any old fashion witch hunt. Tie a brick to trumps ankle, throw him in a lake and see if he floats. If he does. Burn him at the stake.

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Clearly they have stuff on Cohen. Can't say for sure on Trump.  But let's see

Cohen

Flynn

Manafort

Gates

Who am I missing.

One by one people near Trump get their number called. Carter Page and Roger Stone will likely be added to that list. If this was a candidate I cared for i would think their days are numbered but Trump supporters are Trump supporters for a reason. They are dumb. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Zin said:

Still dreaming of a Trump impeachment after 18 months i see...lol...keep dreaming!!

Umm...okay?

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Clearly they have stuff on Cohen. Can't say for sure on Trump.  But let's see

Cohen

Flynn

Manafort

Gates

Who am I missing.

One by one people near Trump get their number called. Carter Page and Roger Stone will likely be added to that list. If this was a candidate I cared for i would think their days are numbered but Trump supporters are Trump supporters for a reason. They are dumb. 

Papadopoulos 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

Still dreaming of a Trump impeachment after 18 months i see...lol...keep dreaming!!

I’ve been looking forward to it the moment he announced he was running.

Glad to see you got yourself a ban though heel.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

not that i think he'll be impeached but you know these things generally take quite awhile regardless of circumstance?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hi Five

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • 1   I think we have too much at W/R for him to break his record 2   One all pro would not be enough to make a good O/L: (but for someone who is supposedly a good evaluator of college talent, Hurney loves giving away draft picks) 3   I doubt he will get enough national recognition for R O Y.   although i think he may prove to be the best player in that draft class and i was delighted with the pick.        
    • It’s always good to be aware of the possibilities, but man this is my honest opinion and I truly believe it to be the case: Trump is basically a giant troll that the left takes way too seriously. To infer he’s another Hitler or a Mussolini would be giving him way too much credit. In reality I think he aligns way more with an Archie Bunker type, haha.
    • Just wanted to drop in and offer my experience getting season tickets for Austin's new MLS team, if it will be in any way similar to the Charlotte FC team (which I'm guessing it won't since there's already a stadium). Austin's new stadium is being built about 15 minutes from my house so the wife and I decided to put down a $50 deposit for season tickets last summer. We completely forgot about it until we got a phone call from the team the other day telling us our window to buy tickets was open. So we got on the website to pick seats and everything decent was already picked over. Apparently there was a "premium deposit" of $100 that would have gotten us an earlier window. There were some obstructed view seats in a few decent areas still open, so we decided to sleep on it and checked in the next morning. Miraculously, there were two great seats on the back row of the center left lower bowl that we snapped up right away. The customer rep on the phone was shocked those seats were open so late in the window. They were the most expensive tier of seats (about $900 per seat) but considering Austin is such a crazy market for everything right now, and no other professional sports teams in town, we figured we could probably re-sell the tickets to most games at a profit. The location of the stadium is right in the middle of a bunch of corporate offices and a huge shopping center, and they plan to add a train line stop at the stadium, so demand will be there. Now I just hope the 2021 season actually happens.
  • Masters of PIE !