Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

also, this Trump dump....opens the odds that Trump isn’t trying to distract from what is going on but from what is coming.  What advantage Trump has is he knows the bad news often before it hits....even when it involves him.  Rosenstien briefs him on what Mueller and FBI are about to release 

13 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Trump SC pick will be confirmed this week. Anything else? 

Not any more, there are going to be further hearings.

And National Security trumps the POTUS posistion by the way. Just because he ordered it doesn’t mean jack poo. 

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

His corrupt campaign manager.

His corrupt personal attorney

yeah, pretty sure they DIRECTLY relate to Trump unless you are retarded.  Also, pretty sure FBI is not going to offer them deals for the sake of being nice lol.  Again, Trumpers leave logic at the door.  Who is there for them to flip on for the FBI to offer them deals? Someone less important? FBI doesn’t hustle backwards lol

Might as well skip the mental gymnastics and go the defense you will have to use one day....you simply don’t care Trump is compromised, that Russia can manipulate him for there advantage and you give zero fugs a corrupt TV Star is shitting in America.  Because hey, owning the libs amirite? 

I mean obviously you will hit a stage before that where you claim he was framed but that will all be exposed as bullpoo too. 

Manafort guilty verdict was tax related.  The judge for the trial even came out and said this wasn't related to Russia whatsoever

Cohen's guilty plea was for a campaign finance violation and tax fraud

You're clearly ignoring the facts. Your TDS is quite severe, my condolences.  

14 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So he’s endangering national security. Treason at its finest. You do know there is a reason things are redacted. fuging idiot.

Stop acting like you give a damn about national security. If you truly cared, then why aren't you demanding Hillary to be locked up for treason? She's the one who had an illegal private email server which was hacked by several foreign entities including China. They were able to obtain very sensitive and classified documents. Endangering national security? I think so. You're very quiet about that. 

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not any more, there are going to be further hearings.

And National Security trumps the POTUS posistion by the way. Just because he ordered it doesn’t mean jack poo. 

So unless you're seeing something I'm not, the vote remains on schedule. 

27 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Trump SC pick will be confirmed this week. Anything else? 

Wrong.  Already info out on that.  Hearing next Mon by Judiciary 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Wrong.  Already info out on that.  Hearing next Mon by Judiciary 

Still not seeing anything on my Twitter feed. However, if true, it still won't matter. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, it's inevitable. 

Before I head out, this week will still be awesome regardless if Kavanaugh confirmation gets pushed back a little bit.

Deep State about to be exposed and Trump redacting the FISA documents. The Demonrats are panicking. 

17 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

So unless you're seeing something I'm not, the vote remains on schedule. 

They can’t hold a vote until hearings and executive sessions are done and it is presented on the floor. What fuging Stone Age did you come from?

3 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Deep State about to be exposed and Trump redacting the FISA documents. The Demonrats are panicking. 

I don’t think you understand how national Security works. This is only a play for trump to be able to credit getting rid of sessions. The generals trump the president on matters of national security.

12 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Before I head out, this week will still be awesome regardless if Kavanaugh confirmation gets pushed back a little bit.

How many Nunes memos and Trump Wild lies/claims have made Trumpers said, “finally the deep state will be exposed”.  I lost count.  It isn’t going to happen this time either.  Only purpose of this is for retards to buy into the hype and ignore the reality. 

The and right leaning DOJ and FBI both lead by Trump appointees have said they shouldn’t do what Trump wants.  Trump gives zero fugs about anything but him.  fug ongoing investigations, sources and national security....if it means the duped retards can get excited and will ignore the realities Trump hates. 

37 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Stop acting like you give a damn about national security. If you truly cared, then why aren't you demanding Hillary to be locked up for treason? She's the one who had an illegal private email server which was hacked by several foreign entities including China. They were able to obtain very sensitive and classified documents. Endangering national security? I think so. You're very quiet about that. 

I love how you fugs just go to that when you don’t have a response. 

Everyone in the TB knows I don’t like Hillary and I’m saying that.