Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Recommended Posts

Rudy said Trump agreed to hold off on Manafort pardon.  Which means it is coming.  Probably the day after midterms. 

Remember, simply floating pardons was also part of the Nixon impeachment.  

Shameful what the GOP has become.   Complicit, spineless or corrupt to the extent that nothing matters in America.  Party first and who gives a fug what the party even is or becomes in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


46 minutes ago, CRA said:

Rudy said Trump agreed to hold off on Manafort pardon.  Which means it is coming.  Probably the day after midterms. 

Remember, simply floating pardons was also part of the Nixon impeachment.  

Shameful what the GOP has become.   Complicit, spineless or corrupt to the extent that nothing matters in America.  Party first and who gives a fug what the party even is or becomes in the process. 

It is disgusting. And as a guy who claims to be part of the "radical non-partisan middle" and who hates the two party system, i will most certainly be pulling the lever for Dems in any foreseeable election. Which means i have lost the political game. Which means Trump and whoever controls has won.

Whether it is Russia or not, whoever made it their goal to divide our nation has won to some extent. A blue wave has to happen and it will have its own downsides.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

It is disgusting. And as a guy who claims to be part of the "radical non-partisan middle" and who hates the two party system, i will most certainly be pulling the lever for Dems in any foreseeable election. Which means i have lost the political game. Which means Trump and whoever controls has won.

Whether it is Russia or not, whoever made it their goal to divide our nation has won to some extent. A blue wave has to happen and it will have its own downsides.

:(

Yes,  it will have downsides.  Also have to watch for another corrupt opportunist taking advantage of the scenario on that side too.  Trump will have skewed the bar going forward as well.  And people will be eager for an opposite of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yes,  it will have downsides.  Also have to watch for another corrupt opportunist taking advantage of the scenario on that side too.  Trump will have skewed the bar going forward as well

No doubt.  We need a Congress to pass so limitations and clean this poo up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Cat said:

No doubt.  We need a Congress to pass so limitations and clean this poo up. 

Unless they snare Pence bc he ain't no beacon of light... 

He's probably scarier than Trump in that he's an insane religious zealot but not an idiot like trump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

Unless they snare Pence bc he ain't no beacon of light... 

He's probably scarier than Trump in that he's an insane religious zealot but not an idiot like trump 

Pence probably wants the United States to be like The Handsmaid Tale. 

Pence is terrible in his own special way. That publicity stunt he pulled at the Colts 49ers game last year was lame, and the fact that he refers to his wife as “mother” - dude is a weirdo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i had forgotten all about that.  that was so pathetic.

Man it really was. Hadn’t been to a Colts game in years, Posted an older pic from a different game, told the SS to keep the car running, and then left in disgust immediately after the anthem and claimed he won’t watch players disrespect the country. 

Staged, publicity stunt to rile up the trump base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Unless they snare Pence bc he ain't no beacon of light... 

He's probably scarier than Trump in that he's an insane religious zealot but not an idiot like trump 

Meh. Pence can be managed.  That isn’t an endorsement.  He is horrible 

Trump is a literal destroyer of America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRA said:

Meh. Pence can be managed.  That isn’t an endorsement.  He is horrible 

Trump is a literal destroyer of America. 

I’d imagine trump would throw pence under the bus before he goes down. Pence is complicate though. He is the VP. The republicans are trying to keep him in the shadows though.

anywho, lets say the dems take the House. If they both go down they will go kicking and screaming it was all a Democrat plot.

Will be laughing my ass off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pence doesn’t have the raw racist charisma of Trump. Pence is toothless.

Trump will burn the GOP down by the time he’s finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

 

tumblr_m5a5seEA3p1qkjvg5.gif

Anyone else notice the dotard in chief is blimping up bigly ?  Dude must be pounding big macs to calm his nerves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...