Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

I love how you fugs just go to that when you don’t have a response. 

Everyone in the TB knows I don’t like Hillary and I’m saying that. 

If anyone is having a temper tantrum it's you. You couldn't care less about national security. Moving on. 

36 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

If anyone is having a temper tantrum it's you. You couldn't care less about national security. Moving on. 

Projecting.  Trumpers trying to channeling Dotard. 

Yeah, uh...most Americans give a fug about national security, American democracy, etc, etc, etc.  Trump gives zero fugs.  Trumpers like you give zero fugs.  So you can sleep at night you project out that it is “others” that don’t care.  Reality is...deep down you know Trump is shitting on the country and you are supporting it. 

What other option do you have? Well you would have to admit a reality TV star duped you and you were a fool.  We know for a fact that simple act is something people really struggle with...so you just endorse a unfit Trump first clown shitting on everything.   Everyone is a Democrat!!!! muh Deepstate! Uh, aliens?! I mean you will say whatever it takes 

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, uh...most Americans give a fug about national security, American democracy, etc, etc, etc.  Trump gives zero fugs.  Trumpers like you give zero fugs.  So you can sleep at night you project out that it is “others” that don’t care.  Reality is...deep down you know Trump is shitting on the country and you are supporting it. 

What other option do you have? Well you would have to admit a reality TV star duped you and you were a fool.  We know for a fact that simple act is something people really struggle with...so you just endorse a unfit Trump first clown shitting on everything.   Everyone is a Democrat!!!! muh Deepstate! Uh, aliens?! I mean you will say whatever it takes 

You're the most repetitive poster on this board. You say the same poo over and over. 

Blah blah blah Trump is unfit, Trump duped you. You got nothing, bro.

For an unfit President, the country seems to be in great shape.  4 million jobs, 4.2% GDP, lowest black unemployment ever, lowest female unemployment in decades, the lowest youth unemployment in 50 years and an overall unemployment of 3.9%. We have lower taxes, which is the reason the jobs that Obama said were never coming back are now coming back. Trump has NATO paying their fair share by the billions. The US lead all countries in carbon emission reductions in 2017. Trump got rid of TPP. A better NAFTA with Mexico. Still making progress with NK in a full denuclearization. He's deporting illegals out of this country.  That's pretty damn good for someone who's only been in office for two years. Is everything perfect? No. The trade war with China could be better, but China has been screwing us over for years, no thanks to Obama. But this country is without a doubt in way better shape than it was at the end of Obama's presidency. 

So yeah, Trump is a clown. You're right. Seriously, you're a joke. If you have a problem with all of those accomplishments, then go pack your bags and move to Canada or something. And don't hand me that "this is Obama's economy" because the numbers prove that's a lie. Obama said on record that 2% GDP growth was the new normal and that Trump will need a magic wand to fix the economy the way he says he's going to. Obama blamed the poor economy under his watch on Bush and now he's taking credit for Trump's booming economy. What a joke. 

Why did trump get on his knees and take the entirety of Putin’s length in front of the world? 

Treasonous!

Just now, cookinwithgas said:

Don’t forget the lowest black unemployment lol

Truth hurts. Now run along, you never have anything to bring to the table. 

You need to face reality, @CRA

There is no collusion. The investigation will be ended VERY soon once these redacted documents are fully read proving it's nothing more than a witch hunt.

Expect Sessions to make his presence known 

Kavanaugh will be confirmed next Wednesday.

And Trump is still your President. 

Better luck next time, CRA. I'm out. 

1 hour ago, Trident Panther said:

For an unfit President, the country seems to be in great shape.  4 million jobs, 4.2% GDP, lowest black unemployment ever, lowest female unemployment in decades, the lowest youth unemployment in 50 years and an overall unemployment of 3.9%. We have lower taxes, which is the reason the jobs that Obama said were never coming back are now coming back. Trump has NATO paying their fair share by the billions. The US lead all countries in carbon emission reductions in 2017. Trump got rid of TPP. A better NAFTA with Mexico. Still making progress with NK in a full denuclearization. He's deporting illegals out of this country.  That's pretty damn good for someone who's only been in office for two years. Is everything perfect? No. The trade war with China could be better, but China has been screwing us over for years, no thanks to Obama. But this country is without a doubt in way better shape than it was at the end of Obama's presidency. 

Here is a dose of reality when it comes to Trump's Economic sleight of hand:

Aug.30 -- David Stockman, former budget director for President Ronald Reagan, discusses Federal Reserve monetary policy and the state of the U.S. economy with Bloomberg's Shery Ahn and David Westin on "Bloomberg Markets: Balance of Power."

9 hours ago, Trident Panther said:

You're the most repetitive poster on this board. You say the same poo over and over. 

So yeah, Trump is a clown. You're right. Seriously, you're a joke. If you have a problem with all of those accomplishments, then go pack your bags and move to Canada or something. And don't hand me that "this is Obama's economy" because the numbers prove that's a lie. Obama said on record that 2% GDP growth was the new normal and that Trump will need a magic wand to fix the economy the way he says he's going to. Obama blamed the poor economy under his watch on Bush and now he's taking credit for Trump's booming economy. What a joke. 

I got reality bruh. All I need to smack down a Trumper.  Trump is unfit and you did get duped.  Two truths you will never be able to get away from.  And they get repeated because they matter.  

You also talk in terms of Trump fan fiction.  Remember, I’m not some liberal.  I’m more conservative than most Trumpers on this board.  I just refuse to engage in Trump fan fiction. 

Obama sucked.  A GOAT compared to Trump....that is if you actually give a fug about Merica and all that. 

Take a simple fact like Obama I inherited a poo and trashed economy from Bush.  Trump inherited a great tracking economy from Obama.  If you can even talk facts....it isn’t two sides having a disagreement.  Some things are partisan.   Your just a loon inventing a fake reality.  

Or like NATO honoring commitments made under Obama.  Trump gets credit for his pressure but many things are continuations of events/polices  etc that frankly are the US gov at work that continue over multiple Admins.  Credit goes to no one man. 

I got reality bruh. All I need to smack down a Trumper.  Trump is unfit and you did get duped.  Two truths you will never be able to get away from.  And they get repeated because they matter.  

You also talk in terms of Trump fan fiction.  Remember, I’m not some liberal.  I’m more conservative than most Trumpers on this board.  I just refuse to engage in Trump fan fiction. 

Obama sucked.  A GOAT compared to Trump....that is if you actually give a fug about Merica and all that. 

Take a simple fact like Obama I inherited a poo and trashed economy from Bush.  Trump inherited a great tracking economy from Obama.  If you can even talk facts....it isn’t two sides having a disagreement.  Some things are partisan.   Your just a loon inventing a fake reality.  

Or like NATO honoring commitments made under Obama.  Trump gets credit for his pressure but many things are continuations of events/polices  etc that frankly are the US gov at work that continue over multiple Admins.  Credit goes to no one man. 

You need to face reality, @CRA

There is no collusion. The investigation will be ended VERY soon once these redacted documents are fully read proving it's nothing more than a witch hunt.

Expect Sessions to make his presence known 

Kavanaugh will be confirmed next Wednesday.

And Trump is still your President. 

Better luck next time, CRA. I'm out. 

Reality is CRA has always said collusion has always been the wrong term.  A media and politician talking point.  You can go back 1 year or two....being a compromised crook is what matters and what is dangerous.  US Intel tried to correct the dumb talk a long time ago.  Now they just doing work. 

but there was collusion.  That isn’t a debate.  We already know that.  How good and impactful it was? Can be debated.  But it still isn’t the real Trump issue and what takes down Trump.  Being a compromised and owned asset is.  Goes back to Russian 101 and what they do.  They don’t work with people.  There was no agreement.  But they compromise folks.  Trump has already told us he is owned and compromised and we see the results of him bowing down to Russia and Saudi Arabia as a result.  2 countries he blows, gives intel to, and can’t stand up to...America 4th is the Trump motto.  Russia, Saudi and Trump all come before America under the Dotard reign 

trump can declassify anything he wants and could have done this virtually at any time he wanted. 

i bring this up because stakeholders in his presidency seem to be really, really suspicious of the timing of certain things coming to light right about now.

19 hours ago, CRA said:

Dont get me started on whatever it takes... the left dont care what they say, whos life they mess up or even destroy as long as it gets them their way.. by any means necessary

9 hours ago, CRA said:

Reality is CRA has always said collusion has always been the wrong term.  A media and politician talking point.  You can go back 1 year or two....being a compromised crook is what matters and what is dangerous.  US Intel tried to correct the dumb talk a long time ago.  Now they just doing work. 

but there was collusion.  That isn’t a debate.  We already know that.  How good and impactful it was? Can be debated.  But it still isn’t the real Trump issue and what takes down Trump.  Being a compromised and owned asset is.  Goes back to Russian 101 and what they do.  They don’t work with people.  There was no agreement.  But they compromise folks.  Trump has already told us he is owned and compromised and we see the results of him bowing down to Russia and Saudi Arabia as a result.  2 countries he blows, gives intel to, and can’t stand up to...America 4th is the Trump motto.  Russia, Saudi and Trump all come before America under the Dotard reign 

WOW... you need to get a clue as to what is going on and stop taking the drugs 

4 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

WOW... you need to get a clue as to what is going on and stop taking the drugs 

And you need to stop being an idiot. Plain and Simple.