Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

3 hours ago, Cat said:

Do you mean how many women does he have babies with? 

It's fun exposing the hypocrisy of the religious right. A little moral advice. Think about morality beyond what an old book says. It will give it more meaning and you'll have a better understanding. When moral dilemmas pop up It might keep you from becoming morally bankrupt and instead principled and consistent.

Indeed.

13 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Note all the Russian bots in that thread.

Theres this thing called a timeline dumbass.

10 hours ago, Trident Panther said:

Seems like you've found an honest and unbiased news source there:

I mean they even found time to run that poll on the same day they DIDN'T COVER EITHER THE MANAFORT OR COHEN CONVICTIONS.

2 hours ago, Captroop said:

I mean they even found time to run that poll on the same day they DIDN'T COVER EITHER THE MANAFORT OR COHEN CONVICTIONS.

I looked into the claims about Lanny Davis that is only on sits like the Washington Examiner. They are trying to act like it's the stuff he has said recently in fact it's regarding something from July if you read the story. It is purposefully vague. One of the articles (if you can call it that) even ended with a cheap shot at the Clintons. lol great journalism. 

25 minutes ago, Cat said:

I looked into the claims about Lanny Davis that is only on sits like the Washington Examiner. They are trying to act like it's the stuff he has said recently in fact it's regarding something from July if you read the story. It is purposefully vague. One of the articles (if you can call it that) even ended with a cheap shot at the Clintons. lol great journalism. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/attorney-for-michael-cohen-backs-away-from-confidence-that-cohen-has-information-about-trumps-knowledge-on-russian-efforts/2018/08/26/09d7f26e-a876-11e8-97ce-cc9042272f07_story.html

here was the original article. Unfortunately I have no idea what it says because I’m behind the paywall for WaPo on this connection.

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Thanks! I found an article on it, much clearer. 

Still doubt it happens BUT...

Trump last week praised good man Manafort for not flipping (something Trump claims should be illegal)....but reports are now heading into the next trial Manafort is attempted a plea deal that fell through because of issues raised by Mueller.  So, if reports are accurate, a plea deal is potentially on the works and Mueller is ensuring he gets what he wants.  I imagine Manafort will would want a new name and life in the end. 

Imagine the panic tweets 

11 hours ago, Captroop said:

Oh yeah, because CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc are not biased. And why did WS need to report on the Manafort or Cohen convictions? The MSM was all over it. 

26 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Oh yeah, because CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc are not biased. And why did WS need to report on the Manafort or Cohen convictions? The MSM was all over it. 

so your problem isn't biased media, it's media that's not biased toward your views?

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

so your problem isn't biased media, it's media that's not biased toward your views?

I want a balanced MSM.  

Here's a chart to give you an idea how balanced the MSM media is...

Figure-6-NEW-web-650x409.png 

Even a Harvard study was published that mentions that Fox News is the only balanced news media outlet.