Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

31 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dotard forced to walk back his declassifying order LOL.   

Did I not say that? 

21 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

image.png.93196dbbf97e0c39a9960757bf6b5354.png

"Facts don't matter."

How well he should know.

Hey forgot to use a comma instead of a period.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:47 PM, Trident Panther said:

Now we're getting somewhere. 

LOL

Don’t forget Team Trump leaks stuff to the press all the time to set narratives.  Like when the news says sources familiar with the Mueller investgation etc.  Mueller team is a vault.  

Just so happens a leak out today that suggests Rosenstien secretly taped Trump post Comey firing because he was thinking about the 25th amendment.

that is a Trump job given to the media. 

Narrative set by team Trump.  Trying to set up a way for Trump to fire Rosenstien.  Because the Cohen and Manafort news of late is VERY VERY bad.  Plus gives him ammo of a deep state/Dems will come for me narrative to help in midterms 

and Rosenstien came out against the story....and called out the annoymous sources that are have a biased agenda against the DOJ.

Golly gee, I wonder if I can think of anyone out to get the DOJ that Rosenstien could be talkin about...maybe an orangish Cheeto that has been doing these media games for decades.  Everyone knows Trump’s bullshit but dumbass Trumpers 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

and Rosenstien came out against the story....and called out the annoymous sources that are have a biased agenda against the DOJ.

Golly gee, I wonder if I can think of anyone out to get the DOJ that Rosenstien could be talkin about...maybe an orangish Cheeto that has been doing these media games for decades.  Everyone knows Trump’s bullshit but dumbass Trumpers 

What happened to your vacation?

Rosenstein is lucky he even has a job. That may change very soon. 

9 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

Hows that Mueller investigation coming along?  Hahahahahaha!!!!

Looks like it's moving along...

Thirty-seven have been charged in connection with the probe; eight have pleaded guilty; and six, including four Trump associates, have agreed to cooperate.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/409013-the-mueller-investigation-where-it-stands-at-the-midterms

9 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

It's going along. You act as if it has ended. Mueller has been talking to Cohen and Manafort. HAHHAHAHA Seriously don't be a fool

10 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

last I checked Trump's former campaign manager was just the most recent trump flunkie to flip and turn witness

44 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

last I checked Trump's former campaign manager was just the most recent trump flunkie to flip and turn witness

Name the type of flip... Front flip,,, bsckfkip?.... Lol nice try,... Buh bye. NEXT!!...!

49 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Name the type of flip... Front flip,,, bsckfkip?.... Lol nice try,... Buh bye. NEXT!!...!

you ok bro?

58 minutes ago, jayflip said:

you're good at this.  too good, in fact.

has anyone ever seen jayflip and dr quest in the same room?

39 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

you're good at this.  too good, in fact.

has anyone ever seen jayflip and dr quest in the same room?

Lol it's literally 20X harder to try and type like Quest than it is to type like a normal person. 

I'm willing to bet it's easier to manually type like IGCam than it is to type like Questie and the like. 

On 10/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, jayflip said:

Lol it's literally 20X harder to try and type like Quest than it is to type like a normal person. 

I'm willing to bet it's easier to manually type like IGCam than it is to type like Questie and the like. 

i've tried to mock his posting style a bunch of times but i almost always get so disgusted with myself that i just delete it and move on without posting anything