Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

6 hours ago, CRA said:

No more Nunes.  Adam Schiff time.  

Good day for America.  For the first time, Trump will soon have a check on his power. Which will out Trump as well as the GOP who sat back 

Can’t wait for Schiff to bitch slap nunes hard and get his ass indicted.

37 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Politico reporting that Don Jr. has been telling family he expects to be indicted soon.

Starting to get to the meat and potatoes. Could Mueller have been stalling until the Trump bootlickers were no longer in control of Congress?

As was pointed out by politico, quoted a bit ago in this thread. Trump himself many have already been subpoenaed before a grand jury. All the signs point to such.

We about to find out how smart Mueller really is...

Trump randomly went around DOJ pecking order to install this errand boy right after Dems got some power.  So Trump’s clock is on.  He will move to neuter, block or fire Mueller before the Dems control the House. 

You can take that to Vegas

word from Russia is Putin has spoken to Trump. Like always, the word comes out of Russia because they always are the ones to tell us when Trump has been summoned to talk.  Not the US 

I would not be surprised to find out that Putin has moles at the DOJ and knows exactly what Mueller is finding out.

So....

we know Trump has gone full retard post midterms.  Attacking journalists, losing his cool, bailing on homerun look good events in France, locking himself in his room on Veterans Day, etc.

we also know Trump gets briefed on what Mueller is doing.  Just like when the Russians got indicted.  Trump knew a week in advance.  

and now we have Trumpers claiming they expect to be indicted this week.  We know on a federal holiday today that team Mueller was hard at work 

all could make sense.  Trump having a temper tandrum on the next indictments about to drop.

jerome corsi posted that he thinks he and roger stone are going to be indicted

33 minutes ago, rodeo said:

jerome corsi posted that he thinks he and roger stone are going to be indicted

Sounds like a hammer drop soon.

47 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Sounds like a hammer drop soon.

Trump’s behavior suggests he was told of the hammer.  

also, suddenly his new lackey AG has advised he will seek DOJ officials about if a recusal is called for.....something tells me they will advise uh, yes. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Trump’s behavior suggests he was told of the hammer.  

also, suddenly his new lackey AG has advised he will seek DOJ officials about if a recusal is called for.....something tells me they will advise uh, yes. 

What are the chances he recuses?

Just now, Ace_Aladdin said:

What are the chances he recuses?

Well, as a I kept reading reporters are saying some are reading into the word salad put out by Whittaker.    Whittaker claims he will do what he should.  What he should do is seek the DOJ’s opinion on recusal.  But Trump did appoint him breaking succession lines for a reason and Whittaker’s people suggest he has no plans to do it.  So that suggesting might be jumping the gun thinking this dude simply would do the right thing. 

So I would say 50/50.  I think Dems are going to demand to know what DOJ advises.  So I guess it depends if he thinks Trump “wins”.  Because he kills his entire career by being Trump’s stooge if Trump isn’t standing basically forever. 

he won’t be falling on that sword for Trump

Hey gang - just checking in to see if Mueller is still a’comin.

He’s been a’comin for a couple years now.

I’m buckled up, ready for the hammer to drop.  Y’all just let me know when that happens.

1 hour ago, ECUPantherFan said:

I’m buckled up, ready for the hammer to drop.  Y’all just let me know when that happens.

Yes. You picked an excellent time to come back! I know you'll find this shocking, but the Republican controlled congress really hasn't done much in the last 2 years to keep Trump in check, but as recently as last week, the power to subpoena the President is now in the hands of the Democrat controlled House of Representatives. So your timing is impeccable. Be sure to stay tuned!

Speaking of which, when is American gonna be great again? He keeps promising and promising. And now his campaign slogan is "Keep America Great?" Did it get great again and I missed it? What changed? I'm buckled up and waiting for the cocaine and hookers to start raining from a sky full of bald eagles. You just let me know when that happens.

douche

1 hour ago, ECUPantherFan said:

You must be reading actual news.  Mueller had gone into a dark period as to not interfere with the election.  That is now over.  

New indictments are expected as early as today.

https://www.businessinsider.com/robert-mueller-to-issue-new-indictments-as-soon-as-tuesday-report-2018-11

6 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Speaking of which, when is American gonna be great again? He keeps promising and promising. And now his campaign slogan is "Keep America Great?" Did it get great again and I missed it? What changed? I'm buckled up and waiting for the cocaine and hookers to start raining from a sky full of bald eagles. You just let me know when that happens.

douche

Haha, white font Easter egg.

America was great... up until trump. Looks like his orginal campaign slogan was a lie from the start too.