Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

This troll has real skills

He used the same old tricks but he got me. Bravo. Attention earned

14 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Just as I thought, no proof, nothing.  You're doing what all the left wingers do on here. Making stupid claims that you can't backup, passing off opinions as facts and when you get backed into a corner, you play the "well you're dumb" card. Pathetic. 

You do realize there is truths and denials about every subject humans talk about. We are all fallible. For the most part propogation, is the only thing people care about. But you follow some who is owned by the Russian Mafia, who is a cronic liar, who deprecates all over his staff and writes stories for them. Who cheats his way through all of his endeavors. Who you cannot resist metaphorically tickling his nuts every step of the way. Cause you are just so ready to suck that trump Dick. It’s actually pathetically shameful and a disgrace to America, all its people. Each and every person that resides in this country and all affects of the principles diciplined within’ this constitution. I am really tired of ignorant persons like you even attempting to forfeit your role as a sane human being. 

Per Rudy - Trump won’t answer questions in person or even in writing.

golly gee, I wonder why? Probably because Mueller knows everything and there is no answer they can give besides admitting the truth....which destroys Trump

Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Bob’s move next. 

Trump is honestly worse than i thought. I knew he had ties to the Kremlin and was a racist but legit every bad story we hear about him is probably true. That's embarrassing if you're a conservative. Probably the reason the "yall are overreacting crowd" has vanished and the only ones left are actual alt-right trolls and G5Klanz talking out of his ass

On 9/6/2018 at 3:15 AM, Harbingers said:

You do realize there is truths and denials about every subject humans talk about. We are all fallible. For the most part propogation, is the only thing people care about. But you follow some who is owned by the Russian Mafia, who is a cronic liar, who deprecates all over his staff and writes stories for them. Who cheats his way through all of his endeavors. Who you cannot resist metaphorically tickling his nuts every step of the way. Cause you are just so ready to suck that trump Dick. It’s actually pathetically shameful and a disgrace to America, all its people. Each and every person that resides in this country and all affects of the principles diciplined within’ this constitution. I am really tired of ignorant persons like you even attempting to forfeit your role as a sane human being. 

Once again, all opinions no facts. 

18 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Here's a fact...

Silly Trumper 101....

because don’t get their instant gratification of what Mueller has when they demand it.....nothing exists lol. 

you are being willingly ignorant of what plea deals are.   Mueller doesn’t show what he got when he makes the plea deal with person X.  He shows that when he takes down person Y. 

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Silly Trumper 101....

because don’t get their instant gratification of what Mueller has when they demand it.....nothing exists lol. 

you are being willingly ignorant of what plea deals are.   Mueller doesn’t show what he got when he makes the plea deal with person X.  He shows that when he takes down person Y. 

Because nothing does exist. 

I see no reason to keep trying to reason with these Russianized troll bots.  I just wish there was a way to find them when the truth comes out and try all of them for treason against the United States.  We could at the least fill up a whole new block in Leavenworth.

2 hours ago, Trident Panther said:

Because nothing does exist. 

False. 

Here are some facts. 

We know they colluded.  How successful is a debatable.  But the act of colluding isn’t.  

We know they have lied about it. 

What matters? How compromised Trump is and all that coming out.  He has told you that too.   Money just rolling in from Russia saving him when US banks cut the con man off.  That has always been what matters.  Russian 101 is compromising folks, not having partners.   Then the compromised folks bend the knee like Trump has done.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

False. 

Here are some facts. 

We know they colluded.  How successful is a debatable.  But the act of colluding isn’t.  

We know they have lied about it. 

What matters? How compromised Trump is and all that coming out.  He has told you that too.   Money just rolling in from Russia saving him when US banks cut the con man off.  That has always been what matters.  Russian 101 is compromising folks, not having partners.   Then the compromised folks bend the knee like Trump has done.

But yet, Mueller can't provide any evidence? Makes zero sense. 

1 minute ago, Trident Panther said:

5 of Trump's top advisors are now convicted felons.

You're still arguing that there's nothing.

Why would Mueller present evidence against Trump himself now?  He's not finished.

You're stupid.

3 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

5 of Trump's top advisors are now convicted felons.

You're still arguing that there's nothing.

Why would Mueller present evidence against Trump himself now?  He's not finished.

You're stupid.

You do realize those plea deals and convictions have ZERO to do with the Russia investigation, right?

11 minutes ago, Trident Panther said:

Again, the narrative Mueller if doesn’t take people down when you insist = nothing is comical as fug. 

Makes zero sense.   This is a YUGE investgation being worked outside in...and every month we see him taking down folks.  That is how investigations work.  He will keep flipping mofos and building Manafort type lockdown cases on everyone.  Takes time.   Why aren’t you hearing Flynn talk? What about Cohen? Manafort now talking plea deal too.  All tools Mueller will use.  Mueller will flip who he wants.  He is showing that and it can’t be denied.  He isn’t flipping folks for nothing.  Again, you are choosing to be intellectually dishonest about what you know and see happening 

We are talking huge cases involving decades of foreign money. 

You don’t rush because you can’t.  You get it right.

but like I said, we know of collusion already.  Don’t need Mueller to bring that right now.  We know they lied about.  We know Trump has obstructed.  Mueller isn’t going to come dancing in with that right now.  YOU and Republicans don’t care about that.   We already know that.   You already choose to ignore those facts yet claim Mueller should tell you about what it is the open.  What he is going to tell you about is all the stuff Trump is in a long panic over and that is being bailed out now owned by Russia.   Why you vet presidential candidates.  Which Trump wasn’t.