Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

UNC Football

27 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Agree, he needs a few years to get the recruiting going but Mack is an amazing hire.  I am so glad he is back.

I know I said give it two years but that was before the staff announcement and the Howell commitment.

Their schedule sets up really nice for a good run at it next year.

Longo is going to be huge for Howell and I completely expect Howell to come in day one and start. And Bateman is a HUGE get. We're talking about a guy who has had The Academy in the top 15 in total defense two out of his five years with the program and his defense has finished in the top 50 in total defense in all but Bateman's first year with Army... just imagine what he is going to do with the four and five star defensive prospects that Coach Brewster is going to bring in.

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I know I said give it two years but that was before the staff announcement and the Howell commitment.

Their schedule sets up really nice for a good run at it next year.

Longo is going to be huge for Howell and I completely expect Howell to come in day one and start. And Bateman is a HUGE get. We're talking about a guy who has had The Academy in the top 15 in total defense two out of his five years with the program and his defense has finished in the top 50 in total defense in all but Bateman's first year with Army... just imagine what he is going to do with the four and five star defensive prospects that Coach Brewster is going to bring in.

Love your enthusiasm but it will take some time to get the talent up.  Fedora was getting worse and worse by year recruiting wise.

Weird, I recall Moo U fans making fun of the Mack Brown hire and referring to him as a Grandpa.

Well Gramps currently has the 13th ranked recruiting class in the country so far for 2020.