• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

What team do you hate the most (a poll!)

What team do you hate the most? (A poll!)  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Whomst do you hate the most?

It’s almost a coin toss for the Saints and Falcons, depending on the season. But I give the edge to the Saints because I believe their organization is full of dirty assholes. 

• Pie 5
  • The D 1

i have focused my 'hate' on rivera.  other teams are getting a pass right now from me because rr has taken it all.  he's stolen my hatred of all teams not panthers and i hate that.

• Pie 2

I don't hate any of them. It's just a competition and I appreciate a good team that is entertaining. I do dislike the home team when they play like shat every week and give me ajada. Just a friggin game. Got better things to rage at then football.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

It’s almost a coin toss for the Saints and Falcons, depending on the season. But I give the edge to the Saints because I believe their organization is full of dirty assholes. 

I feel the same in reverse, kinda!!!

It's almost a coin toss for Falcons and Saints, depending on the season.  But I give the edge to Falcons because "their organization is full of assholes and keep hiring asshole head coaches".

However, "I know the Saints organization is full of dirty assholes, because the keep their asshole coach, (can't honestly blame them if he keeps winning, but he is a dirty asshole."

38 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

the Australian Boomers

women's team? oh sorry, I read Bloomers...

Edited by Jangler

Panther fan hate for the Saints and Falcons seems to depend on which team is best per season. Personally I hate the Falcons 10x more than the Saints.

Also Matt Ryan is a pencil neck poop stain

• Pie 2
  • 28-3 1

Long term, Pats. Living in GA for 4 years hasn’t softened my disdain for Matt Ryan and the dirties, however so they take 1st place. Saints a close 3rd.

• 28-3 1