• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Let's talk Saints...

Let us talk the Saints game.

MNF in Charlotte. It's a beautiful thing.

Would LOVE to see the Panthers win this one after dropping three to them last season.

Note: this topic is for upcoming game discussion. Please keep fire Rivera comments into those 1265 threads. Thank you.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We may need to add a third digit to the scoreboard to accommodate the number those fugs are going to hang on us.

I definitely think 60 is a lock. 70 is very possible, since they'll wanna go for the record number of points in a single game. 

But realistically I'd say something like 63-13. We'll lose 24-21 or 27-20 to the Falcons in Week 16, then drop a tough 77-9 decision in Week 17.

Edited by Carl Spackler

We can't get to the QB at all on defense......and when you go up against Brees with that being the case....game over man

Hell, it was game over with Baker fuggin' Mayfield

Ok, well, I will forever be a Carolina Panther fan, howeve; I see that we have a ways to go before we're a solid enough of a team to know, enforce and change our identity as needed, not only to win but, to win against teams that are already there. 

8 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

We can't get to the QB at all on defense......and when you go up against Brees with that being the case....game over man

Hell, it was game over with Baker fuggin' Mayfield

I thank God we didn't have to play Nathan Peterman and the Bills in the regular season. Peterman's stat line would be something like 22-26, 327 yards, 4 TD. 

Just remember, he was unstoppable against us in the preseason. The worst QB in the modern NFL was Tom Brady in his prime against our starters.

Edited by Carl Spackler

This team has no confidence right now and Brees and company is not the game for them to regain that confidence. I don't see this game being close. We lose by 14. 31-17

• Poo 1

I kind Of feel like our team owes us a win, even against a high quality team after what they’ve put us through recently. Not holding my breath though.

Edited by Seoul_Panther