• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

Will the NFL give a super bowl to an aging Cam Newton?

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The league didn't overthrow those passes.  We need to control what we can control.

The league ran the wrong routes.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Cam called Roger G last week and had a long conversation with him. Roger agreed that he will give the team a playoff spot next year as part of a larger agreement they made with Jerry Richardson that we would have winning seasons in odd years. Other than a playoff appearance, that is all he promised to give the aging Cam Newton unless we cut Reid. 

Take this info if you choose but it is very real. My insider gave me this information last week after I paid him with an authentic pair of Daryl Worley game used and signed set of gloves. He knew he had to deliver after I gave up something so valuable.

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

So what you’re saying is the team won’t win a SB unless the League gives them one... wow

It is more like the League allowing us to get a SB which makes it more difficult.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Many years from now when Cam is past his prime and a couple years away from retirement, having broken tons of NFL records and a consistent track record of being a good human on the field and off the field, could you see the NFL helping Cam add a SB to his resume?  They did it for Peyton.

*before you give me the NFL doesn’t give Super Bowls away argument, they have tons of control over teams and game flow.  From officiating calls, to scheduling, there are both small and major ways the NFL can give teams small nudges towards winning games.

Thoughts?

Think this fits Elway, more so than Peyton.

• Beer 1

NFL Entertainment. Nobody promised it would be fair. Nobody said they wouldn't meddle in the outcome of games.

It's funny how everybody will blame Ron or Cam when games such as the 49ers at BofA was obviously fixed.

They helped the 49ers into the much anticipated game with Seattle that year so the question IS valid.

• Pie 3