Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

The Interview Circuit

Recommended Posts



56 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

First new head coach for this season...

Meanwhile, the Steelers fired their RB coach.

Given how well their backs performed in Le'Veon Bell's absence, that one seems like a head scratcher :thinking:

It's his fault Bell didn't sign his tag obviously.

Also I don't like this Arians news. That's a competent signing if I've ever seen one. If they end up with a good QB then they'll actually be a scary team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word now that the Falcons hired Koetter as their OC.

No great shock there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PFT reporting Elway is choosing between Mike Munchak and  Vic Fangio as the next Broncos coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being reported that McDaniels is telling everyone he's not leaving New England.

(hey at least he didn't make them go through the motions again)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Being reported that McDaniels is telling everyone he's not leaving New England.

(hey at least he didn't make them go through the motions again)

 

I think there's virtually zero chance he doesn't already have a head coach in waiting deal in place in NE.

Which honestly may be career suicide. Trying to replace Belichick (without Brady at that) is going to he a very tough gig anf if he fails I doubt anyone will give him a third chance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arians (HC) and Bowles (DC) appear to be a lock now in Tampa.

 

This is the best coaching staff they have had. 

 

We now have the worst HC in the division.  And Bowles is light years better than Eric Washington.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think there's virtually zero chance he doesn't already have a head coach in waiting deal in place in NE.

Which honestly may be career suicide. Trying to replace Belichick (without Brady at that) is going to he a very tough gig anf if he fails I doubt anyone will give him a third chance.

 

I'd have to agree. honestly, after that disaster last year, I'm surprised anybody talked to him this offseason.

Equally surprising is that people keep going after Belichick disciples when they keep failing. Of course, that includes McDaniels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Arians (HC) and Bowles (DC) appear to be a lock now in Tampa.

 

This is the best coaching staff they have had. 

 

We now have the worst HC in the division.  And Bowles is light years better than Eric Washington.

 

 

Well I'm no Rivera fan, but at least previous contests between him and Bruce Arians have come out in our favor..

Granted, that did come with Dave Gettleman as GM. Rivera's record when working with Hurney is significantly worse (sub 500).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think there's virtually zero chance he doesn't already have a head coach in waiting deal in place in NE.

Which honestly may be career suicide. Trying to replace Belichick (without Brady at that) is going to he a very tough gig anf if he fails I doubt anyone will give him a third chance.

 

Being the person who replaces the legendary HC or iconic QB is a no-win situation.  The only exception I can think of is when Steve Young followed Joe Montana, but that was an extraordinary situation (the fact Young was willing to be a backup for so long).

The old saying is the number one cause of disappointment is unrealistic expectations, and it pretty much always applies to these situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Being the person who replaces the legendary HC or iconic QB is a no-win situation.  The only exception I can think of is when Steve Young followed Joe Montana, but that was an extraordinary situation (the fact Young was willing to be a backup for so long).

The old saying is the number one cause of disappointment is unrealistic expectations, and it pretty much always applies to these situations.

Rodgers replace Favre and Luck replace Manning but yeah, in general it's not an enviable spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,847
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Hulk Hogan
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,886
    • Total Posts
      4,731,981
  • Posts

    • How can you look at the actual footage of this “stomp” or “step” on the flag and think this was some sort of disrespectful act against America? Her teammate dropped the flag beside her while they were all celebrating. The actual truth is you are looking for something that isn’t there because YOU have a bias. Because she is “foul-mouthed” for saying “I’m not going to the fuging White House.” So that’s two lies you’ve stated in this thread.  1. That she said “fug Donald trump” she didn’t, she said “im not going to the fuging White House” in response to an interviewer asking her a question and two 2. That she purposefully stomped on the flag. where are you getting your information from? or are you purposefully lying because you have biases against her and why do you have those? I can understand saying “I wish she didn’t cuss to get her message across” (she even said as much about herself) I mean that’s a weird hill to die on to not like someone but whatever dude (don’t watch all or nothing or you’ll hate the entire panthers organization)
    • Wow it’s finally here. These off seasons seem so long. Glad we made it. I’m excited to here about the competitions. Should be a good one. That All or Nothing made me miss my boys ever more. Let’s go !!
    • That is my general feeling. We need the stars to align for us to have that kind of season. I think we are generally fielding a good roster but our depth is extremely suspect. It will only take a handful of injuries before we likely see some glaring weaknesses.
×
×
  • Create New...