Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Eagles looking to trade Foles. Would you want him?

3 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I’m a resounding yes. The dude has true grit— always fights back after things go wrong— should have won against the Saints too— that’s on Alshon.

weirdo hate on Foles— that guy could have gone on and won the Super Bowl again and still got all the hate.

Wents had that team losing and out of the playoffs, Foles put them in, and is the reason they made it as far as they did.

hes a winner in my book—

1 minute ago, CatMan72 said:

Trading a 1st round pick for Foles is essentially giving up on Cam, so no.

Yeh,.. I like Foles— but as I’ve also said repeatedly,.. if you did something like that it means Cam is gone.

Cam is not gone,.. Nick would make no sense and no way he would agree to that trade anyway— he wants to start.

the more possible trade would be for Wentz. He’s on Rookie contract,.. so it fits with Cam.

Cam wouldn’t have to come back for another year and Wentz gives us a good chance in between,..

Personally I think we just roll with Kyle Allen. We need all of our picks to draft a whole new defense, and a Left Tackle, and a center,.. and a whole lot of ands to fit into draft picks and 25 million.

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Yeh,.. I like Foles— but as I’ve also said repeatedly,.. if you did something like that it means Cam is gone.

Cam is not gone,.. Nick would make no sense and no way he would agree to that trade anyway— he wants to start.

the more possible trade would be for Wentz. He’s on Rookie contract,.. so it fits with Cam.

Cam wouldn’t have to come back for another year and Wentz gives us a good chance in between,..

Personally I think we just roll with Kyle Allen. We need all of our picks to draft a whole new defense, and a Left Tackle, and a center,.. and a whole lot of ands to fit into draft picks and 25 million.

Yeah Wentz would make more sense but you are still creating a tricky situation.

I thought it interesting on the broadcast of the Saints/Eagles game, one of the announcers talked about a conversation with Saints DC Dennis Allen. Allen had to change his defense up because of the change from Wentz to Foles. He felt like they could get to Wentz, but Foles got the ball out too quick. 

I also fully believe if Alshon catches that ball, the Eagles go down and score. Still Foles lack of success outside of Philadelphia (wasn't he in KC for a while?) make me nervous about giving up assets to acquire him when we have so many other needs especially on the lines.