Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Eagles looking to trade Foles. Would you want him?

Kinda hard to trade a qb who’s contract voids 23 days before the 2019 season. 

Waste of thread

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 6

3 hours ago, djp14 said:

"Would You Trade For Wentz?" thread coming in 3..2..1..

The dude can’t stay healthy. Honestly if the Eagles were going to trade one, right now today it’s him.

and he’s not a 1st round pick trade, again he can’t stay healthy. Jax could probably get away with their high second. Maybe we could too, but I’m not really excited about Wentz.

the good thing is you are not stuck with him. 

Not a bad gamble honestly— he’s better than any QB pick this year.

These type of threads are going to look stupid when Cam bounces back next year with a healthy shoulder.lol

Foles just made a terrible decision on that red zone interception. Hopefully cam can come back stronger than ever next year 

...more i think about it...this offense, under Norv,  is a Brad Johnson offense...distribute the fkin ball. don't turn it over...look what Cameron did without kelvin 'buffet azz' benjamin...

Big no for me. Foles hasn't looked good outside of Philadelphia. He didn't even look great to start this year, in Philadelphia. Do you not remember the sense of urgency to get Wentz back in Week 3 because Foles was playing terrible having squeaked by Atlanta and then losing to Tampa Bay. 

7 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I understand your sentiment, but of the Panthers are going to sit Cam for a year (speculation), we going to start Allen for a full season???

I don't believe the sentiment to be true and assuming it is there is no way we trade for another 20 million dollar QB. 

Foles may not be that great, but damned if he can't pull some Russell Wilson level stuff out of his ass.

• Pie 2

11 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

For a mid round draft pick? I'd say yes.

Hell yes...I’d give a 2nd for him

he hasn’t lost a playoff game yet

but I’d still rather have wentz

Edited by bull123

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Foles may not be that great, but damned if he can't pull some Russell Wilson level stuff out of his ass.

The mutherforker wins when it matters,... hes perfect in playoff games. 

Personally I know that drives nerds batshit crazy, being hes nobody, 2nd round pick, journey man now with several teams etc,..

but lets not forget he went 10-6 with Chip Kelly and got traded,.... Chip basically did worst than Minni did with Case and dumbass Captain Kirk(another example of a "great" quarterback who cant win big ones versus Case who can-- this drives fantasy nerds and analyticals crazy-- not understanding the x-factor).

I would take Nick in a heartbeat, hes clutch, doesnt get hurt, and wins when it matters.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1