Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp Fodder

How has there not been a GM or Owner EOY presser?

So we keep the head coach and GM of a team that lost 7 straight to not make the playoffs. On top of that we cut one of the Most  beloved Panthers of all time and there was no official announcement. I don’t understand why at the very least Hurney hasn’t said a word since season ended. 

"Yes, we blew it.  No, Ron is certainly not at fault.  He never has been.  No, we don't intend to make any real changes.  Cam's shoulder?  Cam who? Hope you enjoy the logo at midfield.  Bye."

In all honesty, we probably don't want to hear what they have to say.  It would likely just piss us off even more.  No one of consequence was held responsible for this disaster.  In fact, the morons running the show were rewarded by keeping their jobs.

There still needs to be something...especially with a new owner entering his first offseason who has been very fan-friendly thus far.

A new era is coming into Carolina over the next 24 months and I really expected something....anything. 

Maybe they are waiting for Pep to announce his retirement and/or scared of the onslaught of "Cam's Shoulder" questions. 

TD was not cut, he was not under contract past this season.

There will be one after all these veterans are released. Hurney's not going to get in front of the media and answer questions about beloved veterans futures without having chatted with them first. 

They should be up there in the heat taking questions from the media. Maybe someone in the national maimed is would ask one that needs to be asked, unlike our pansy local media who are afraid to ask the tough questions.

1 hour ago, rhyslloyd said:

"Yes, we blew it.  No, Ron is certainly not at fault.  He never has been.  No, we don't intend to make any real changes.  Cam's shoulder?  Cam who? Hope you enjoy the logo at midfield.  Bye."

In all honesty, we probably don't want to hear what they have to say.  It would likely just piss us off even more.  No one of consequence was held responsible for this disaster.  In fact, the morons running the show were rewarded by keeping their jobs.

again, it seems pretty clear that the entirety of this team's failures are being blamed on Cam's shoulder.

That not a single person has been held accountable for this unique disaster, outside a very public face of the last regime, really says something and it could speak loud volumes about the future of the QB position.

25 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

TD was not cut, he was not under contract past this season.

yeah and John fox wasn't fired

They do them at the end of the season usually.

Unless tepper is a different cat 

I feel like everyone needs to step back a bit. The guy has owned the team for 6 months. I'd rather them work out things internally then give us a presser. We'll get updates from the media guys.

20 minutes ago, Growl said:

yeah and John fox wasn't fired

That's not the same thing and what he said was true. His contract was up.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Since most people forget, Moton spent much of the preseason weeks at LT and started there week 1. He looked great at LT against a very good Dallas DL and he also looked great in the week 3 (the one where starters play almost the entire game) preseason game against New England, another solid DL. That said, he looked just as good at RT when Williams went down the second time. Moton’s got the ability to ply both tackle spots, which is good and bad. Good because it helps us have depth because he can switch if a backup is better at one or the other. Bad because I worry that they’ll continually move him instead of letting him become a possible Pro-Bowl tackle. I think he’s got that potential.
    • Because it’s actually an accredited news organization? 
    • Perfectly sums up the conservative relationship with AOC. What the hell is a "look at me moron?" What you're basically saying is you can't stop looking at her, so you need to find it a derogatory thing so you can make it mesh with your tribalistic political ethos. You're basically Lisa Simpson:   The sooner you Pubs reconcile with your confused boner, the sooner you'll be able to grow up. Maybe then you'll stop worrying about who other people marry, what women do with their bodies, and what bathroom someone wants to use.