Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Cam talks about his surgery (video)

067UwKP3_bigger.jpgJourdan RodrigueVerified account @JourdanRodrigue
FollowFollow @JourdanRodrigue
More

Something notable here: Dr. Connor tells Cam that the cartilage damage wasn't as "extensive" as they feared. If they could start getting range of motion back, he'd be in great shape. Ron Rivera told me a few days later that Newton had already gotten a lot of range of motion back.

10:11 AM - 7 Feb 2019

That's pretty major for a guy to give us that much of a look into his life and a surgery that had to be a pretty big deal for him. Here's hoping that he does come back as strong as ever. He's matured so much as a QB in recent years, if he could have the wisdom he's gained and the strength he had, there's not much out there that isn't within his reach.

In the comics, Superman usually takes a heck of a beating before he wins out in the end.

This video has me pumped for next season. Division is ours again calling it now.

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

That's pretty major for a guy to give us that much of a look into his life and a surgery that had to be a pretty big deal for him. Here's hoping that he does come back as strong as ever. He's matured so much as a QB in recent years, if he could have the wisdom he's gained and the strength he had, there's not much out there that isn't within his reach.

In the comics, Superman usually takes a heck of a beating before he wins out in the end.

That’s what I’m hoping...anyone that can’t see that he’s matured over the last couple years and improved in the short passing game and such is blind...if he can get his arm strength and deep ball passing back...watch the fug out 

Cannot believe that fans could look at Cam playing football and not think his shoulder was injured.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

This video has me pumped for next season. Division is ours again calling it now.

Hell yeah that line about “I kick fuging doors down” got me jacked up ha

Lmaooo and some of yall don't want this dude as our QB

Give me 2015 Cam's body, 2018 Cam's willingness to take whatever the defense gives and 2019 Cam's attitude and you have a first ballot HOF QB and probably a SB.  I hope he gets his body squared away, for his sake as a person and our sake as fans.

I really hope he's able to get the range of motion back.  Cam has the mind set to come out and kick some tail.  I hope that's the case this season.

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

I wonder if our own Lil Smitty is part of this

giphy.gif

You'll enjoy the next few as well.