• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Cam talks about his surgery (video)

8 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

giphy.gif

You'll enjoy the next few as well. 

Wait... when did you move to Charlotte? I must have missed alot of somethings.. 

How in the HELL can you not like this guy?  Makes me angry just knowing how the media has villified him over the years.  Excited to see these videos upcoming.  

• Pie 6

It all sounds good. Hope it works out for him this season. The Panthers still need a serious contingency if it doesn't.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • 28-3 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It all sounds good. Hope it works out for him this season. The Panthers still need a serious contingency if it doesn't.

Eh....only big time old timer on the team is GO, and we know he's leaving after this season.

Tepper may very well be looking at an entire tear down and rebuild if Cam's shoulder can't go.  Ron, Marty, Cam, the whole crew, and build around a few pieces that are young right now.

Would be tough to watch, but I can see his brain working that way.

4 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

I couldn't throw the ball 30 yards and felt like defenses were exposing me.

Yea but his shoulder wasn't injured... 

I'm pretty sure the one dipsh-t who kept saying that was a dumbass troll who's since been banned.

56 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No argument.

Enjoyed the video. I'm glad Cam has decided to be more open and this is the perfect way to do it so the media can't twist his words. Get well soon and I will be subscribing!

• Pie 2

Crazy it went from barely any coverage or talk about Cam's injury to the polar opposite with that video.  Pretty cool stuff!

I just straight up love Cam as a man.  I just want the best for him -- football or beyond. I'm so glad for any time we have him as a Panther.

• Pie 3

4 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Cannot believe that fans could look at Cam playing football and not think his shoulder was injured.

I know. What are some of these guys even talking about? It's very clear he was hurt. I was telling people something wasn't right before it was even official. You could tell it was right after the Steelers game. Maybe even during. 

Honestly I thought his throwing motion was off since the surgery. If you notice he was arching his back to throw the ball and seemed not able to reach all the way back with his arm. He seemed to have to lean back to be able to get the ball down the field. It became more pronounced as this year progressed. The whole lack of range discussion cemented in my mind what I thought I was seeing. Then again after my shoulder surgery decades ago I always have had a limited range of motion especially trying to rear back and sling the ball.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

u think the Panthers can win without Cam?

i don't see it happening not in this league.

he never wore a hat like that hair net they put on his azz... hope all is good with this procedure...come back strong Cam.

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Build this guy a mother fuging line!

hell to the yeah yeah.