Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

Yeah, I'm sure everyone's criticisms of Colin are about his ability as a pocket passer and his tone and not about race, sure Jan

Lots of butthurt MAGA trolls this morning, no wonder they're latching on to this Jussie thing

11 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

innocent people pay out 60-80 million all the time you guys

yeah dude totally normal for them to set the precedent that if you bring bullshit lawsuits against the league then they'll give you tens of millions of dollars to go away

4 hours ago, g5jamz said:

Everyone has a price

Who do you think got brought? 

On 2/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, AggieLean said:

Called this back in the early Kaep threads. 

Happy for both he and Reid, as I’m sure that money will be put to good use. Unlike the coalition, they have direct control over where the funds go.

bet that cash will be going directly into their personal bank accounts...and will likely stay there

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

bet that cash will be going directly into their personal bank accounts...and will likely stay there

You bet it will based on what?

Edit: I mean what specifically has CK done to make you think the money will go directly into his account & stay there?

21 minutes ago, 332nd said:

You bet it will based on what?

Edit: I mean what specifically has CK done to make you think the money will go directly into his account & stay there?

maybe when he wanted $20m to play for that other league, when he said all he really wanted was a chance to play football, would be a start

25 minutes ago, bull123 said:

maybe when he wanted $20m to play for that other league, when he said all he really wanted was a chance to play football, would be a start

What?

On 2/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, AggieLean said:

Called this back in the early Kaep threads. 

Happy for both he and Reid, as I’m sure that money will be put to good use. Unlike the coalition, they have direct control over where the funds go.

Yup....directly into their own pockets!

Gotta pay for those private jets you know...

image.png.3174b210f4741ebd0e183d69a8cf9f3a.png

32 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Yup....directly into their own pockets!

Gotta pay for those private jets you know...

image.png.3174b210f4741ebd0e183d69a8cf9f3a.png

What will you say when they use part of that money to keep working with charity foundations?

ETA: Also I'm fairly certain the niners paid for that plane.

It's hilarious how many conservatives are salty as hell over Kaepernick winning this.

27 minutes ago, 332nd said:

What will you say when they use part of that money to keep working with charity foundations?

ETA: Also I'm fairly certain the niners paid for that plane.

Reid claims to have a charity foundation but they don't file the 501-c forms which are required of legitimate non-profit foundations.  Would be interested to see copies of the proper 501-c forms if you can provide them.

NFW the "niners" paid for a Gulfstream to ferry around Reid & Kaeperkneel....you're dreaming.

23 minutes ago, Powerslave said:

not me, I know he sucks as a QB...years ago all y'all were cussing him and berating him...now you love him...make up yo damn minds!!  LOL

It is interesting that even the slightest sliver of discussion about drafting and/or bringing in a legit free-agent QB to challenge Cam would bring a torrent pushback because that would be disrespectful and wasn't needed, etc...literally putting huddler's into an apoplectic state...and now this. 

Possibly underneath it all they really do feel the same way as you, they know Kaeperkneel sucks donkey dong and can't even beat out Taylor Heinicke.....no chance.  hahahaha!

3 minutes ago, Powerslave said:

cause he is no good..

Hates the police and our great military veterans, is a #MeFirst guy, is a complete distraction to the franchise, and sucks donkey dong on the field...

...we certainly don't need any of that in Charlotte, NC.