Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, g5jamz said:

Everyone has a price

Who do you think got brought? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 2/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, AggieLean said:

Called this back in the early Kaep threads. 

Happy for both he and Reid, as I’m sure that money will be put to good use. Unlike the coalition, they have direct control over where the funds go.

bet that cash will be going directly into their personal bank accounts...and will likely stay there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

bet that cash will be going directly into their personal bank accounts...and will likely stay there

You bet it will based on what?

Edit: I mean what specifically has CK done to make you think the money will go directly into his account & stay there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 332nd said:

You bet it will based on what?

Edit: I mean what specifically has CK done to make you think the money will go directly into his account & stay there?

maybe when he wanted $20m to play for that other league, when he said all he really wanted was a chance to play football, would be a start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bull123 said:

maybe when he wanted $20m to play for that other league, when he said all he really wanted was a chance to play football, would be a start

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Marquis said:

 

Assumes facts not in evidence. Dismissed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, AggieLean said:

Called this back in the early Kaep threads. 

Happy for both he and Reid, as I’m sure that money will be put to good use. Unlike the coalition, they have direct control over where the funds go.

Yup....directly into their own pockets!

Gotta pay for those private jets you know...

image.png.3174b210f4741ebd0e183d69a8cf9f3a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Yup....directly into their own pockets!

Gotta pay for those private jets you know...

image.png.3174b210f4741ebd0e183d69a8cf9f3a.png

 What will you say when they use part of that money to keep working with charity foundations?

ETA: Also I'm fairly certain the niners paid for that plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hilarious how many conservatives are salty as hell over Kaepernick winning this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 332nd said:

 What will you say when they use part of that money to keep working with charity foundations?

ETA: Also I'm fairly certain the niners paid for that plane.

Reid claims to have a charity foundation but they don't file the 501-c forms which are required of legitimate non-profit foundations.  Would be interested to see copies of the proper 501-c forms if you can provide them.

NFW the "niners" paid for a Gulfstream to ferry around Reid & Kaeperkneel....you're dreaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Powerslave said:

not me, I know he sucks as a QB...years ago all y'all were cussing him and berating him...now you love him...make up yo damn minds!!  LOL

It is interesting that even the slightest sliver of discussion about drafting and/or bringing in a legit free-agent QB to challenge Cam would bring a torrent pushback because that would be disrespectful and wasn't needed, etc...literally putting huddler's into an apoplectic state...and now this. 

Possibly underneath it all they really do feel the same way as you, they know Kaeperkneel sucks donkey dong and can't even beat out Taylor Heinicke.....no chance.  hahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Powerslave said:

cause he is no good..

Hates the police and our great military veterans, is a #MeFirst guy, is a complete distraction to the franchise, and sucks donkey dong on the field...

...we certainly don't need any of that in Charlotte, NC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Reid claims to have a charity foundation but they don't file the 501-c forms which are required of legitimate non-profit foundations.  Would be interested to see copies of the proper 501-c forms if you can provide them.

NFW the "niners" paid for a Gulfstream to ferry around Reid & Kaeperkneel....you're dreaming.

Not what I asked, but I figured you'd dodge the question.

Ok, when was that picture taken? Be specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Hates the police and our great military veterans, is a #MeFirst guy, is a complete distraction to the franchise, and sucks donkey dong on the field...

...we certainly don't need any of that in Charlotte, NC.

LOL! Does Nate Boyer hate veterans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...