Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fryfan

Tinderbox thread on CK Collusion case - Settlement reached!

3 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Waah waah waah..... 

(love hard work.....that said, unlike you for me it's optional....not that I believe you have ever worked hard)

Still no evidence of Boyer deserting. Why did you lie?

(What makes you think it's not optional for me? Other than you need something to talk about since I crushed your argument I mean.)

6 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Still no evidence of Boyer deserting. Why did you lie?

(What makes you think it's not optional for me? Other than you need something to talk about since I crushed your argument I mean.)

Waah waah waah....

What time is your alarm set for tomorrow morning?  Be honest...

1 minute ago, panthernation8923 said:

The Irish are trying to get reperations from England. It's a legitimate claim, but it's not in your little bubble to fit your agenda, so you wouldn't understand anyways.

Actually this is a funny story know that I think about it. Recently you mentioned how a long time ago Igo stood up for when you posted pictures of panther football players in a thread. That thread legit almost had everyone flamming your pictures if I remember correctly, now the funny part was I was almost one of the only ones to tell people to stop picking on you.

The reason this is funny is because back then you weren't an obnoxious race baiting, insulting, telling people to kys, making up poo, flamming dipshit like you are today.

You see it's funny how things turn out. We all hated Kap back in the day and now he is a civil  rights motivater. You went from a normal likable person worthy of sticking up for, to a flamming dipshit.

Kapish, funny how things work out.

IT'S FLAMING WITH ONE M

23 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

Waah waah waah....

What time is your alarm set for tomorrow morning?  Be honest...

Poor thing got his argument crushed & can't even admit he liked.

Same thing it's set for every morning Pinky, 5:30am.

Now admit you didn't know what you were talking about & had to lie Georgie boy.

4 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Poor thing got his argument crushed & can't even admit he liked.

Same thing it's set for every morning Pinky, 5:30am.

Now admit you didn't know what you were talking about & had to lie Georgie boy.

You said the 49'ers paid for the private plane Kaeperkneel and Reid were flying in, prove it.

For sure 5.30am ain't "optional"......LOL. 

22 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

You said the 49'ers paid for the private plane Kaeperkneel and Reid were flying in, prove it.

i'm really honestly baffled that you haven't figured out yet that photos don't have to be posted the moment they're taken and that Colin has the ability to post older pictures to his twitter account

48 minutes ago, GeorgeHanson said:

I thought it was clear that I retracted that hypothesis when I said that they were on the private jet the day Reid signed with us, but if you're confused...

I retract that claim. I was pretty sure that the Niners paid for that jet, but I was wrong. 

See how easy that was? Now where is your evidence that Boyer was a deserter? 

Oh! & It is optional for me. I choose to get up at 5:30. I got up earlier than that at Sand Hill & never saw a reason to stop getting up somewhat early. It's adorable how argument got smashed  so bad you're actually reduced to "Ha ha you have to work hard" though.

You're almost as bad at this as questie.

16 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm really honestly baffled that you haven't figured out yet that photos don't have to be posted the moment they're taken and that Colin has the ability to post older pictures to his twitter account

Well there's that.

The Panthers could've flown Reid to Charlotte for a meeting or to sign the contract & Kaepernick tagged along.

Some group could've gotten them a plane for a speaking engagement.

They could be on their way to Vegas.

The thing is no one knows who paid for the plane.(that's why I placed a caveat in my original hypothesis Georgie boy.) 

Having said that, not knowing doesn't mean they chartered the plane for themselves. That's just his prejudice against Kaepernick.

18 hours ago, 332nd said:

"Deserter"? A guy who fought I Iraq and Afghanistan, received an honorable discharge, won the first Armed Forces Merit Award, is a "deserter" to you? How so?

Other than the fact that it shows how utterly ignorant your argument is I mean.

I didn't even have to point out his donation to veterans for you to get all sulky.

U are wasting your time arguing with that loser. Pretty sure he is just a troll looking to amuse himself. Needs to find a job or a girlfriend. 

11 hours ago, rodeo said:

We both know that picture was taken previous to posting but there's no evidence it was any way related an official 49'ers trip.  In fact, just a smidge of logical thinking completely rules out any involvement by the 49'ers.

10 hours ago, 332nd said:

I thought it was clear that I retracted that hypothesis when I said that they were on the private jet the day Reid signed with us, but if you're confused...

I retract that claim. I was pretty sure that the Niners paid for that jet, but I was wrong. 

See how easy that was? Now where is your evidence that Boyer was a deserter? 

Oh! & It is optional for me. I choose to get up at 5:30. I got up earlier than that at Sand Hill & never saw a reason to stop getting up somewhat early. It's adorable how argument got smashed  so bad you're actually reduced to "Ha ha you have to work hard" though.

You're almost as bad at this as questie.

There you go.....owning up to the truth is good for you.

99.9% of all veterans consider Boyer a deserter at this point.  They lump him in with Bergdahl, both are dead to them.  It really is that simple. 

Now what about the cops, Kaeperkneel clearly hates them....how do you feel about that?

1 hour ago, GeorgeHanson said:

There you go.....owning up to the truth is good for you.

9 of all veterans consider Boyer a deserter at this point.  They lump him in with Bergdahl, both are dead to them.  It really is that simple. 

Now what about the cops, Kaeperkneel clearly hates them....how do you feel about that?

If you're going to lie about veterans, you shouldn't try to do it with a veteran who spends a lot of time with veterans.

No changing the subject Georgie-kun, present your evidence that 99.9% of veterans consider Boyer a deserter.

ETA: LOL! Says "owning up to the truth is good for you." Then lies about how veterans feel to a veteran!