Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

OBJ TRADED TO BROWNS

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Not defending Gettleman just saying I thought that contract was terrible and look what AB went for...not a horrible deal if you are rebuilding.  Plus OBJs attitude sucks.

Right. the mistake was not trading OBJ,  it was overpaying him.  Cleveland may have  made the mistake, but  I have a feeling they looked at the Dallas/Raiders trade last year and what it did for Dallas--maybe?   I dunno.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Yeah, I’m really upset we went to a Super Bowl and were in the playoffs all but one of his year’s. Definitely won’t recover from that. Smith wasn’t the issue in the SB. If KB was healthy we win that game or if our coaches weren’t idiots and created a game plan to take out the key parts of that D (Miller and Ware).

I can only hope Hurney ruins us as well as Gettleman did. Man it’s hysterical the hate for the GM that oversaw the best 5 year run we’ve ever had and the love for a GM who has 1 playoff appearance in his last 8 years. I’m hoping Hurney does well this year because damn it I want us to win and I’m not a bitter enough person to somehow turn our best 5 year run into a bad thing.

The ones that rage hate on DG are the overly emotional fans

Giants had OBJ and Barkley only thing they were missing was a QB. Now they just have Barkley and nothing else.lol

2 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

I really think the Giants got the better of the deal here.  

Realistically they did. They don’t have a team to compete for a title, let alone their own division. Better off saving cap to roll over and getting younger/good picks.

Cleveland though, I like it for them too because they may now be the best team in that division. 

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

But yea, I think NY won that trade...

Easily they win this trade and it isn't even close. They get rid of his contract, the team is in a rebuild and will have a new young qb soon. OBJ just didn't fit with the plans. 

Just now, MHS831 said:

Right. the mistake was not trading OBJ,  it was overpaying him.  Cleveland may have  made the mistake, but  I have a feeling they looked at the Dallas/Raiders trade last year and what it did for Dallas--maybe?   I dunno.

I agree, I think the Browns see the state of the division and the time is now.  They should be favored to take it this year which means playoffs.

Gettleman is trading up for murray

If I was a Giants fan I’d be pissed

1 minute ago, Trill OG said:

Giants had OBJ and Barkley only thing they were missing was a QB. Now they just have Barkley and nothing else.lol

And two first round picks.

Don't be surprised to see them move up to #1 overall with the two firsts to guarantee they draft the QB they want.

I respected Gettleman for helping with our cap. But dude has been a poo show ever since. What a horrible GM