Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc52beast

Reid gets first “random” drug test

On 3/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, thefuzz said:

Were I Reid, I would be keeping an awfully low profile about these tests.

Were I Reid Id jerk off in the cup just for shittts n giggles. Also for Juan Santos. Maybe its Speacial Juan. One of those damn Juans.

He's our guy and all, so I support him, but c'mon man, just pee in the cup. There's millions of dollars on the line for him and if you're going to pass them anyway, just roll with it.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:42 PM, BrianS said:

It's technically medical, so it probably falls under HIPAA.

I doubt it, HIPAA gets pretty murky when it comes to employment related records. Teams release medical info all of the time.

10 hours ago, Thelt said:

This is just another way for him to keep himself in the headlines.  When you are a social justice warrior you need lot of press, especially press that makes you look like a victim.  Next thing he will report getting beat up by some Nigerian guys in white face.

The thing is, there is enough REAL stories out there about people being discriminated against and their rights stripped.  When people make up drama stories they aren't doing it for the community, they are doing it for themselves.

I would be overjoyed if Reid was cut before the season. It’s not going to happen but I think it’s bad for team culture when a player makes everything about themself rather than elevating the team around them. I just don’t like his attitude. 

10 hours ago, RIAnBOW said:

Good onya fella.

I would pay a ton of money to watch and listen to kaepersqueal & reid attempt to debate Candace Owens on any stage anywhere, neutral or otherwise.

She would absolutely destroy those uneducated dolts. 

lmfao

On 3/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, TheRed said:

The jealous "shut up and play" losers in this thread need to go play in traffic.

3B91B1F3-C85E-4542-BD5A-CFE3785238F3.png.2ae95cac142c3a6f1b39114b72f0021e.png

41 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

I would be overjoyed if Reid was cut before the season. It’s not going to happen but I think it’s bad for team culture when a player makes everything about themself rather than elevating the team around them. I just don’t like his attitude. 

when the team loves him but you don't, he's not bad for team culture, you are.

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

when the team loves him but you don't, he's not bad for team culture, you are.

These dudes been screaming he’s bad for team culture and a distraction to the locker room since he got here, yet, the panthers still re-signed him. It appears quite a few of our fans don’t understand the Panther players like they think they do.

Oh, and Candace Owens would get washed in a debate with either Kaep or Reid.

At what point do we say enough is enough with this continued ignorance being hurled at Eric Reid here? He's under contract, and he isn't going anywhere. Either Igo and co draw a line in the sand on this, or the Panthers fanbase will eventually begin to move on from the huddle as a source of discussion. Pandering to buffoons will come at a cost sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

At what point do we say enough is enough with this continued ignorance being hurled at Eric Reid here? He's under contract, and he isn't going anywhere. Either Igo and co draw a line in the sand on this, or the Panthers fanbase will eventually begin to move on from the huddle as a source of discussion. Pandering to buffoons will come at a cost sooner rather than later.

59F0F16A-76D2-4EB2-AF54-23E39A447494.gif.8ab23810f6dafe63cc595cee80d16a23.gif

@Toomers learn to meme old man.

If you're too lazy to find the gif version, don't bother.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:32 AM, ECUPantherFan said:

Reid lied about it last season.  No reason to suspect otherwise now.

Who went on record saying he lied?