Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been DROPPED

Like, i can want to affect positive change and dismantle the two tiered justice system and still recognize racist bullshit from right wingers who cry wolf

g5 loved it when bob mcculloch spiked the grand jury and allowed michael brown's murderer to walk but now that he thinks a black man is getting away with a victimless crime he's mad at kim foxx lol

right wingers want to see black people dead or in jail. that's all there is to it.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:32 AM, rodeo said:

dunno if anyone answered this, but his latest banning (hopefully perma) was for responding to facebook banning neonazis by ranting about how they need to ban anti-white groups (which they actually did years ago). basically running interference for white nationalists and being very suspiciously unable to admit that neonazis are bad.

Tbere was once E Cat PanTHer 1? 

10 hours ago, Gazi said:

Tbere was once E Cat PanTHer 1? 

last time he was banned it was for saying black people are inherently violent. it was only temporary and he returned a few weeks later. i think he had another temporary ban since then before this most recent one.

Yes Ms Foxx, it's because of your skin color

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/7/kim-foxx-suggests-race-factor-jussie-smollett-crit/

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx made the comments during a defiant and emotional address at the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.’s Rainbow Push Coalition. Foxx openly wondered if her race had something to do with the harsh criticism she’s faced since her office announced that charges against Smollett had been dropped. The actor was accused of staging what he claimed to be a racist and homophobic attack in January.

“I have been asking myself for the last two weeks what is this really about,” she said. “As someone who has lived in this city, who came up in the projects of this city to serve as the first African American woman in this role, it is disheartening to me … that when we get in these positions somehow the goalposts change.”