Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

I think their base might actually be dwindling a tad and a lot more people might be pissed off, but it won't matter bc Republicans are gonna let another country interfere

At the debates, Sanders and Warren have stood shoulder to shoulder, defending Medicare for All from tepid centrists. It’s time for their supporters to do the same, and not get baited into flame wars.

Just an opinion piece about what is like to be in this thread.  

http://inthesetimes.com/article/22091/trolls-twitter-discord-sanders-warren-wfp

15 hours ago, countryboi said:

Just an opinion piece about what is like to be in this thread.  

http://inthesetimes.com/article/22091/trolls-twitter-discord-sanders-warren-wfp

Without a doubt many of the posters online are trolls.

Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign actually paid people to post anti Sanders rhetoric online.

I also have no doubt that many of these people using foul and demeaning language aren't actual supporters at all, since Sanders has never resorted to the tactics of Hillary insulting her opponents supporters "basket full of deplorables".

Sadly, for the first time, the WFP failed to provide full disclosure on the vote to choose a candidate for POTUS.  Why?

Also the WFP accepted a 40K dollar donation from an organization controlled by Elizabeth Warren's daughter a few months prior to the vote.

Pretty shady dealings and it leaves little wonder why the WFP vote would be called into question.

Add to that Warren's policies, including M4A, higher education, jobs programs, to name but a few, are all less working family friendly than Bernie's.

I noticed the opinion piece you posted failed to mention any of this.  I wonder why?

I think Warren is the best democratic candidate not named Bernie Sanders in the race, but she basically lifted her campaign from Bernie's 2016 run (and then watered it down to be more palatable to the establishment).

Warren would be a vast improvement over Trump, she mostly reminds me of Obama, lots of progressive promises before becoming POTUS, then she'll govern like a centrist.

The only candidate that has consistently championed meaningful change his entire career for Working Families is Bernie Sanders. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

Warren caught lying again... going around the country giving the same speech claiming she was teaching and visibly pregnant and fired by the principle of the school because of it. but turns out there's a video of her telling her story at a Ca. college saying she quit on her on... also the school said she was offered an extension to her contract and was sorry she turned it down

this woman lies more than the left claim trump lies … I'm starting to wonder if she actually believes what she's saying 

The old man is pretending to know what pressure was put on pregnant women in the early 70s.  - another teacher from the same school and time of Warren:

--

"The rule was at five months you had to leave when you were pregnant. Now, if you didn't tell anybody you were pregnant, and they didn't know, you could fudge it and try to stay on a little bit longer," Randall said. "But they kind of wanted you out if you were pregnant."

As the school board minutes show, no member of the Riverdale school board at the time was a woman. A full year after Warren's dismissal, the Associated Press wrote that a recent New Jersey State Division of Civil Rights decision meant that "pregnant teachers can no longer be automatically forced out of New Jersey classrooms."

---

Free Beacon blogger Collin Anderson has published 48-year-old school board meeting notes that he claims shows that Warren was offered a contact in April 1971 and that her resignation dated June 30, 1971 was “accepted with regret.”

Here’s the undisputed fact: Warren gave birth to her daughter, Amelia, on September 2, 1971.

Doing a little back-of-the-envelope figuring, she was about four months pregnant when she was awarded her contract in April. But by the time her resignation was announced, she would have been in that five-to-six month window when her condition would have been clear. She resigned around June 20…which Mrs. Awadallah noted was the “rule” for fall due dates in her nearby district.

The News of June 22, 1971 made the reason for Warren’s “resignation” clear:

-

image.png.8f890400a31f6ada4a1b5705c63b09f7.png

---

The right wing will turn its lies to whoever the current threat is - Warren is currently in their eyesites, Biden was recently, Sanders earlier on.  Depending polling expect the alt right bloggers to dig up "scoops" that are purposely meant to distort.

Edited by Fryfan

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

The old man is pretending to know what pressure was put on pregnant women in the early 70s.  - another teacher from the same school and time of Warren:

--

"The rule was at five months you had to leave when you were pregnant. Now, if you didn't tell anybody you were pregnant, and they didn't know, you could fudge it and try to stay on a little bit longer," Randall said. "But they kind of wanted you out if you were pregnant."

As the school board minutes show, no member of the Riverdale school board at the time was a woman. A full year after Warren's dismissal, the Associated Press wrote that a recent New Jersey State Division of Civil Rights decision meant that "pregnant teachers can no longer be automatically forced out of New Jersey classrooms."

---

Free Beacon blogger Collin Anderson has published 48-year-old school board meeting notes that he claims shows that Warren was offered a contact in April 1971 and that her resignation dated June 30, 1971 was “accepted with regret.”

Here’s the undisputed fact: Warren gave birth to her daughter, Amelia, on September 2, 1971.

Doing a little back-of-the-envelope figuring, she was about four months pregnant when she was awarded her contract in April. But by the time her resignation was announced, she would have been in that five-to-six month window when her condition would have been clear. She resigned around June 20…which Mrs. Awadallah noted was the “rule” for fall due dates in her nearby district.

The News of June 22, 1971 made the reason for Warren’s “resignation” clear:

-

image.png.8f890400a31f6ada4a1b5705c63b09f7.png

---

The right wing will turn its lies to whoever the current threat is - Warren is currently in their eyesites, Biden was recently, Sanders earlier on.  Depending polling expect the alt right bloggers to dig up "scoops" that are purposely meant to distort.

if warren left they had to hire someone else to replace her... the fact they hired someone else after she left proves nothing... 

but warren stating on camera that she quit on her on proves she lied... but now she still says she was fired, kind of like when she kept claiming she was Indian...

according to the article below  school board minutes and a clip of her speaking at the UC , seems Mrs. Warren quit her job because she decided teaching wasn't for her... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7549257/Elizabeth-Warren-says-fired-teacher-pregnant-documents-refute-claims.html

okay stick with a gossip right wing rag. I dont care anymore.

Pregnancy discrimination was very real back in the 70's it still exists today (but hey an ALL male school board minutes prove otherwise LMFAO), the alt right is running on fumes right now. 

I mean jesus christ - a women got renewed in April not looking pregnant in June looking pregnant she was told her job went to someone else.  Is this really that hard for the alt right? 

I do like the incels plan though this is really going to go over well with women.  But that is the incel life.

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

okay stick with a gossip right wing rag. I dont care anymore.

Pregnancy discrimination was very real back in the 70's it still exists today (but hey an ALL male school board minutes prove otherwise LMFAO), the alt right is running on fumes right now. 

that's part of your problem, you look at everything through a sex and gender lens, (the school board was all male so she had to be fired) ... and I'm not talking about if or if not pregnancy discrimination was real or not, I'm sure it was...

I'm talking about Elizabeth Warren lying about her experience, and you know it but trying to turn it into did disclination exist or not...  

and regardless if she was fired or not... Elizabeth Warren lied about it, she lied about it on the campaign trail giving speeches or  she lied about it during the talk she gave at Uni Ca... either way she lied about it just like she did about her race..