Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

CRA is right, the polling is bad. they've done everything they can to produce polls that are bad for bernie. this is the best they can do. good job bernie!

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, CRA said:

maybe instead of reading the hot takes that link to a poll.  You just read the poll (and the specifics of their polling)....and realize that most of the polls don't say diddly poo in reality. 

what we have today are super hot takes by clowns meant to entertain!  based on bad or outdated polling that completely ignore what margin of error even means to begin with. 

Would you care to explain how actual data has less intellectual capital than your opinions?

Which i mean let’s be perfectly honest here are 100% worse than polling data because at least there is some semblance of fact supporting it. The only person who is spitting clownish hot takes is the guy who calls his opinions facts and takes serious level trump think to discount actual numbers. 

14 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Would you care to explain how actual data has less intellectual capital than your opinions?

Which i mean let’s be perfectly honest here are 100% worse than polling data because at least there is some semblance of fact supporting it. The only person who is spitting clownish hot takes is the guy who calls his opinions facts and takes serious level trump think to discount actual numbers. 

I'm largely dismissing the hot takes people run with.  Hot takes they run with because someone said X bad poll says so!!!

I mean if you actually look at the poll (data)….the margin of error just confirms so many of the hot takes are just fodder and bs.    

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'm largely dismissing the hot takes people run with.  Hot takes they run with because someone said X bad poll says so!!!

I mean if you actually look at the poll (data)….the margin of error just confirms so many of the hot takes are just fodder and bs.    

You largely dismiss anything that doesn’t already confirm the narrative you’ve built in your head. Be honest with yourself

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, CRA said:

maybe instead of reading the hot takes that link to a poll.  You just read the poll (and the specifics of their polling)....and realize that most of the polls don't say diddly poo in reality. 

what we have today are super hot takes by clowns meant to entertain!  based on bad or outdated polling that completely ignore what margin of error even means to begin with. 

The landline total respondents were 430 and there were 726 cell phone respondents. The margin of sampling error for total respondents is +/- 3.4 at the 95% confidence level. The design effect is 1.42. More information about SSRS can be obtained by visiting www.ssrs.com. 

—-

mainly cell. Design effect 1.42. Yes this margin error could put Bernie and Biden almost even.  But stressing that point is to undermine the continued upwards growth Bernie has had in multiple polls. This one putting him ahead. 

2 hours ago, Fryfan said:

The landline total respondents were 430 and there were 726 cell phone respondents. The margin of sampling error for total respondents is +/- 3.4 at the 95% confidence level. The design effect is 1.42. More information about SSRS can be obtained by visiting www.ssrs.com. 

—-

mainly cell. Design effect 1.42. Yes this margin error could put Bernie and Biden almost even.  But stressing that point is to undermine the continued upwards growth Bernie has had in multiple polls. This one putting him ahead. 

it's impossible to be stupid enough to not understand this, right?

8 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Sent this yesterday to every Warren supporter I know. Didn't fall on deaf ears.