Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

6 minutes ago, rodeo said:

well then looks like you've gotten that self-permission to vote for Trump you've been searching for!

Or...

Oom-Pa-Pa has just given himself permission to vote for Bernie.

LOL Biden has already flown the coop out of NH. 

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

Im not sure wes.  What will people do with more money and free time.  Its so complicated.

So you are taking people's jobs away, sending them to school and then just giving them money and free time?

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Looking around at this nation's antiquated/decaying infrastructure, shortage of healthcare workers/nurses and doctors, abysmal ratio of teachers to students and our environmental crisis, leaves me with NO concern what-so-ever about finding more productive /meaningful jobs in the civilian sector for our military personnel. 

The primary issue is:  We have is a nation that has yet to get its priorities straight.

Right now the Military Industrial Complex is priority #1 (thanks lobbyists/corrupt pols) ahead of more important domestic issues like healthcare, education, environment and infrastructure.  America needs to focus more on taking care of our citizens and less on creating chaos around the world with our military machine.

Tanks, bombs and fighter aircraft provide a significantly smaller ROI than education, healthcare and a modern/efficient national infrastructure. 

Bernie 2020

I feel like you have a good grasp of reality and I appreciate that.