Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

26 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lmao holy poo

Haha that's awesome, but even with that the republicans voted in a guy with even less public service experience.

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Haha that's awesome, but even with that the republicans voted in a guy with even less public service experience.

And what's worse, the democrats lost to someone with even less experience. What a crappy election that was.

And yes, I just quoted myself. Shut up.

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

And what's worse, the democrats lost to someone with even less experience. What a crappy election that was.

And yes, I just quoted myself. Shut up.

At least you were okay with what you wrote.  Had you disagreed and got into a name calling back and forth with yourself, things would have gotten awkward.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I am all for making the largest corporations "pay their fair share."  We have too many built in ways for them to get around taxes.  What I am against is taking shots at a company like Amazon (very few on top) and bringing down tens of thousands of other companies unnecessarily.  

There are a WHOLE lot of people that are perfectly happy to get ass raped by billionaires.

Thread in the main forum a few days ago, Panthers got a big tax break (money that goes directly to schools) due to a ridiculous property evaluation.

Money going to schools vs. money going into the pocket of a billionaire that he'll never spend, and using a fraudulent evaluation to do so. You would think people would be in 100% agreement that this is BS and the money is better used going towards schools... but no, people lined up to defend this crap.

I could destroy every one of the stupid cut-and-paste talking points they used to try to say this type of thing is fine but I doubt it would even matter. Some people just can't be helped.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

There are a WHOLE lot of people that are perfectly happy to get ass raped by billionaires.

Thread in the main forum a few days ago, Panthers got a big tax break (money that goes directly to schools) due to a ridiculous property evaluation.

Money going to schools vs. money going into the pocket of a billionaire that he'll never spend, and using a fraudulent evaluation to do so. You would think people would be in 100% agreement that this is BS and the money is better used going towards schools... but no, people lined up to defend this crap.

I could destroy every one of the stupid cut-and-paste talking points they used to try to say this type of thing is fine but I doubt it would even matter. Some people just can't be helped.

Had a discussion with a couple in their 50s that have little savings and unpaid medical bills.  Seems like the kinda people that would appreciate what Bernie is fighting for.  Nope, guy works for a union and his leadership told him to vote for Biden.  End of story.

53 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I am sure YOU feel confident that you can destroy every talking point.  But the person that will finally create a massive change will be someone who realizes that he can't win every talking point.  Some of them are losing points.  But they march on anyway.

28 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Hello Teens,

I am Mayor Pete, and I am asking for your support in my bid for the Democratic Nomination.

As a teenager, you are likely between the ages of 13-19, and that is great. That is what America is all about. Being an age.

Sincerely,

chappelle show lol GIF

Edited by TheBlue