Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

21 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I'm not used to agreeing with Moore. I spent nearly 2 decades with him as the enemy. 

Feels weird. He's absolutely right, though. Quite a few establishment DNC are more concerned about protecting the status quo then getting trump out.

What made me turn away from the republican party is going to cause then to work towards helping the republicans.

Through all this, they are just showing themselves to be the corrupt org I always saw them to be and the republicans are showing themselves to be the corrupt org I refused to see.

Both parties can burn.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

And here come the shenanigans

Mayo Pete got the Bernie Bros shook LOL

pete staff: assaults bernie supporter

you: heh bernie supporters are shook

57 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

mayo pete is polling at 0% among black voters because he is a known racist. no one is shook and tbh you trying to post like that is pretty cringe lol

I am sure that's why you obsessively post about Mayo Pete, because he's totally not a threat.  When's your next Amy Klobachar post coming, by the way?

17 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm not used to agreeing with Moore. I spent nearly 2 decades with him as the enemy. 

Feels weird. He's absolutely right, though. Quite a few establishment DNC are more concerned about protecting the status quo then getting trump out.

What made me turn away from the republican party is going to cause then to work towards helping the republicans.

Through all this, they are just showing themselves to be the corrupt org I always saw them to be and the republicans are showing themselves to be the corrupt org I refused to see.

Both parties can feel the Bern!

Fixed the end for ya.

8 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

I am sure that's why you obsessively post about Mayo Pete, because he's totally not a threat.  When's your next Amy Klobachar post coming, by the way?

he's easy to dunk on and he's the latest "not bernie" they're trying to convince people to vote for. sorry if that hurts your dumb baby feelings.

33 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

What the fug is a "dog-faced pony soldier"

I doubt there is a woman alive that would interpret "dog-faced" anything as a complement.

For someone whose campaign is on the ropes, Biden leading off his response to a woman as "a lying dog faced" anything and believing that was funny, helpful or wise speaks directly to his lack of good judgement. 

A comment like this one by Sander's would have essentially ended his campaign, as the media would have relentlessly dogged him about it.  https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/524808/what-is-a-pony-soldier

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

24 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he's easy to dunk on and he's the latest "not bernie" they're trying to convince people to vote for. sorry if that hurts your dumb baby feelings.

Nice projection Bernie boy.  It's interesting how you decide who to "dunk on" obsessively based on poll numbers.  Hmmmm, weird coincidence.

2 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Nice projection Bernie boy.  It's interesting how you decide who to "dunk on" obsessively based on poll numbers.  Hmmmm, weird coincidence.

i’ve been mocking warren and biden while their polls have crashed lol. you’re too stupid to hold your own here. go join the chuds in the main forum.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i’ve been mocking warren and biden while their polls have crashed lol. you’re too stupid to hold your own here. go join the chuds in the main forum.

Biden and Warren, two more that competed with Bernie at the top of the polls.  But after the Iowa caucus, the attacks on Mayo Pete have increased dramatically.  I will eagerly await your obsessive attacks on Amy, or Steyer, or Yang.  I will know when it's coming, because all I have to do is look at the polls and voting results to figure out the next candidate that you don't worry about but coincidentally obsessively attack.

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lol

I will be damned, another Mayo Pete post.  You skerred.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:20 PM, rodeo said:

@CRA have you learned to trust bernie supporter instincts yet

JYOLlR4.png

Russia is doing a lot for a lot of folks.  They aided Bernie in 2016 too...let’s not forget that. There real goal is just splitting everyone up.  

Democrats on Democrat hate almost as strong as vs Republicans.   I mean you can use this board as an example.  Look at the Bernie rage of late.   Bernie folks need to be careful of all they are digesting.  Because everything they are morphing into....isn’t from Bernie’s lead.  

Bernie is against a lot to what the Bernie preachers here are spewing these days. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Russia is doing a lot for a lot of folks.  They aided Bernie in 2016 too...let’s not forget that.  

bernie took russian oligarch money? i find that hard to believe.

47 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I doubt there is a woman alive that would interpret "dog-faced" anything as a complement.

For someone whose campaign is on the ropes, Biden leading off his response to a woman as "a lying dog faced" anything and believing that was funny, helpful or wise speaks directly to his lack of good judgement. 

A comment like this one by Sander's would have essentially ended his campaign, as the media would have relentlessly dogged him about it.  https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/524808/what-is-a-pony-soldier

Bernie supporters wouldn’t actually care in reality.  You would leave Bernie over a horrible comment. 

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

bernie took russian oligarch money? i find that hard to believe.

Didn’t say that.  Said they aided him in 2016.