Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jokerfied rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

anyone else arbitrarily seen st judes ads popping up on media extolling their generosity of not charging families anything for care? anyone wanna bet it's right wing psy-op money to gently remind people that private options are doing god's work out there?

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

one here already went to bat for bloomberg when i posted the video of him pushing for the doubling of classroom sizes lol

And doubling teacher compensation.  

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

one here already went to bat for bloomberg when i posted the video of him pushing for the doubling of classroom sizes lol

KKKRA? I think that was after someone linked his very racist stop and frisk audio

25 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

After firing half the teachers.

11 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

KKKRA? I think that was after someone linked his very racist stop and frisk audio

lots more “look i don’t like bloomberg but he’s got a point here” coming to this forum very soon

Just now, rayzor said:

After firing half the teachers.

i’m guessing bloomberg would have sued whatever private school he sent his shitty kids to if class size broke double digits lol

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i would pay to watch this idiot try to put together just a little garden on his own

how to be a computer nerd:

1- identify a problem

2- type it into google lmao

• Pie 2

38 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i’m guessing bloomberg would have sued whatever private school he sent his shitty kids to if class size broke double digits lol

I don't think he believes the rules for everyone else applies to him. Same with that clown in office and most people of privilege, including those in power.

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

weird how despite him supposedly wanting that the teachers are overwhelmingly endorsing bernie, both teachers' unions and individuals (his single largest donor group is teachers)

On 2/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, SZ James (banned) said:

I still want sara nelson

not saying this is totally disqualifying but it does make her comments on the manufactured culinary “controversy” a bit more interesting imo

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

weird how despite him supposedly wanting that the teachers are overwhelmingly endorsing bernie, both teachers' unions and individuals (his single largest donor group is teachers)

Unions want more members, not less.

3 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i would pay to watch this idiot try to put together just a little garden on his own

I hope this one resonates with people and it sinks his campaign.  Its funny because some of the best people I’ve met in terms of being able to “think and analyze” a situation are people who grew up on or around a farm.

Just now, Wes21 said:

I hope this one resonates with people and it sinks his campaign.  Its funny because some of the best people I’ve met in terms of being able to “think and analyze” a situation are people who grew up on or around a farm.

he said 'if women wanted to be thought of as intelligent they should spend more time in the library and less at bloomingdales' and centrists still love him. if that didn't sink him already they're not going to be swayed about the farmers lmao.

i'm not convinced he has any actual support tbh. i think he's going to get demolished when he's finally on a ballot