Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

3 hours ago, CarolinaSock said:

I was wondering if someone could possibly answer a question I have about the South Carolina primary. Why does anyone care? South Carolina hasn't voted for a democrat in a presidential race in like 40 years. Why do they care what a voter base that looks and votes nothing like any state democrats can win thinks? That's always confused me with these primaries that they actually care what the results of South Carolina, Alabama, etc look like. Same with Republicans and states like California or New York. 

Optics for Super Tuesday

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Hispanics are all going for Bernie...the new dem party...making Black voters less relevant to Dems and this will be a big boost to Trump later in Nov

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Hispanics are all going for Bernie...the new dem party...making Black voters less relevant to Dems and this will be a big boost to Trump later in Nov

You do realize Hispanics are actually predominantly conservative and vote republican right? You know... god and all that. 

Edited by Harbingers

15 hours ago, rodeo said:

charter schools have offered absolutely no improvement in education results, they're just profiteering.

Parents can’t get their kids out of public schools, especially in the cities, fast enough...Charter Schools are a wonderful alternative and need to continue to grow at a considerable clip, and yes need big time support from gov $$

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You do realize Hispanics are actually predominantly conservative and vote republican right? You know... god and all that. 

Hispanics have more in common with conservatives than liberals, but I'm not sure where you are getting the data that they vote Republican.

20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Parents can’t get their kids out of public schools, especially in the cities, fast enough...Charter Schools are a wonderful alternative and need to continue to grow at a considerable clip, and yes need big time support from gov $$

The plan would be to FIX the public schools that republicans and to some extent the democrats have destroyed over the last few decades.    It's funny to scream "Charter Schools are better" when you are the direct reason the public schools have failed.

Edited by Zaximus
  • Pie 2

30 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

The plan would be to FIX the public schools that republicans and to some extent the democrats have destroyed over the last few decades.    It's funny to scream "Charter Schools are better" when you are the direct reason the public schools have failed.

i just love how i pointed out that it was absurd how the audience was cheering a republican policy (charter schools) and i got 3 republicans quoting me telling me how good that policy is. kinda proves my point, the people who paid 3k bucks to get into that debate were conservatives

• Pie 3

Found some SC Bernie voters 

been talking about this for a few weeks now..

But yeah, there has been local and national organization about what the right plans to do in the SC primary (and states like it)....and here in a restaurant I have visited are folks telling you what that they plan to do it. 

Question is how many do it...and what happens after that

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Found some SC Bernie voters been talking about this for a few weeks now..

But yeah, there has been local and national organization about what the right plans to do in the SC primary (and states like it)....and here in a restaurant I have visited are folks telling you what that they plan to do it. 

Question is how many do it...and what happens after that

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

49 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, I have been talking about this for over a month.   Bigger than Bernie or whoever. Example of us, the people, destroying our elections.  

But we literally have a POTUS that weeks ago began talking about sending his voters to the polls on SC and after....and it is happening.  

Agree or disagree with him being right or wrong (which is a fine argument)....but Trump wants Bernie.  Not Biden.   Crystal clear and has been

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, I have been talking about this for over a month.   Bigger than Bernie or whoever. Example of us, the people, destroying our elections.  

But we literally have a POTUS that weeks ago began talking about sending his voters to the polls on SC and after....and it is happening.  

Agree or disagree with him being right or wrong (which is a fine argument)....but Trump wants Bernie.  Not Biden.   Crystal clear and has been

while unaware he was being recorded trump admitted that he was afraid of running against bernie. if he had said that about mayo pete you wouldn’t shut the fug up about it but because he said it about bernie you choose to ignore it. don’t worry, i’ll be right here to remind you of that fact every time you try to suggest that trump wants to face bernie.