Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

I'm really trying to find out how all of those clarovoyant bloggers who kept telling me that Bernie was going to beat Trump got it so incredibly wrong.

Bernie cant even beat blundering, demented, creepy Joe Biden. And its funny to me. 

The primary was always going to be at least as, if not more, challenging than the general election.  

The corporate media and the party leaders were all aligned against Senator Sanders, so it was never going to be easy.

Still until a little over a week ago Sanders was in the lead for the nomination.

That threat coalesced the party around Joe Biden and the rest is history.

Sanders actually matches up against Trump rather well as a real populist vs. Trump, the fake populist.

It appears we'll never know how that match up would have turned out, thanks to a nation that values money more than its citizens welfare.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

come on little fella i’m sure you’ll get it eventually

joe biden GIF

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

we’re all very proud of you

i mean he's a trump supporter who just got guaranteed 4 more years, i can't be mad that he's feeling cocky lol. democrats proved that they're not smarter than him, finally, after like 50 years of them insisting they are

When you're in the pangs of defeat ... hit em with the spelling/grammar! Cooty is going to be a blast for the next four years.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

young people need to organize

Good luck with that.

alison brie weed GIF

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

When you're in the pangs of defeat ... hit em with the spelling/grammar! Cooty is going to be a blast for the next four years.

I thought cootie said his 5th grade insults were effective?  I guess maybe not???

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

sorry for making fun of the redhat for using words that were a bit too big for him. i also apologize for mocking you for having to leave the country to find a woman willing to settle for you despite living in fuging brooklyn (population: 2.5 million)

it’s going to be a tremendous opportunity to organize when the economy tanks and there’s a president who promises people under 40 absolutely nothing

the same people saying “how will we pay for it” now will tout trillions in bailouts for the rich and war spending and it is absolutely going to come to a head. absolutely for sure give up on the democratic party but do no disengage.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2