Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

14 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

We’ll see when the NYC investigation is complete and the NLRB rules. If this guy did show up to work with COVID, Ooo boy. 

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We’ll see when the NYC investigation is complete and the NLRB rules. If this guy did show up to work with COVID, Ooo boy. 

oh look the pretend union guy and actual trust fund failson is leading with amazon’s framing of the events lol you’ve never spent a day putting in work for workers

6 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

oh look the pretend union guy and actual trust fund failson is leading with amazon’s framing of the events lol you’ve never spent a day putting in work for workers

Look an incompetent fool who still has no clue what they are talking about. Try reading the comment next time before you vomit all over your shoes. NYC and the NLRB are investigating they will get to the bottom of this. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Look an incompetent fool who still has no clue what they are talking about. Try reading the comment next time before you vomit all over your shoes. NYC and the NLRB are investigating they will get to the bottom of this. 

your sole contribution was to repeat amazon’s smear lol fug off harbingers no one’s buying it. trust fund kids don’t organize workers. you’re fuging clueless and i hope daddy hears how embarrassing you’ve been online and cuts you off for good

no reason to drop out but it wouldn’t change my plans one bit if he did. state lockdown has made it difficult but i have been and will continue to share information on joe biden’s predatory, racist, and corrupt past to potential voters

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

your sole contribution was to repeat amazon’s smear lol fug off harbingers no one’s buying it.

Man, you got that vomit all down the front of you. There’s so much it’s starting to pool in your socks. Clean yourself up. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

no reason to drop out but it wouldn’t change my plans one bit if he did. state lockdown has made it difficult but i have been and will continue to share information on joe biden’s predatory, racist, and corrupt past to potential voters

right out of the alan "saul alinksy" minsky playbook

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Man, you got that vomit all down the front of you. There’s so much it’s starting to pool in your socks. Clean yourself up. 

what the hell actual work did you do with labor unions that made you so anti-labor?

11 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

if union busting counts as “work with labor unions” then he did a lot of that i’m sure

his documentary either has a third act twist where he's actually working for union busters or his documentary was for a corrupt ass union that gives as much of a poo about labor as he does