Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Official general NFL Draft Day 2 open thread

man the Panthers have gone really predictable, every pick we have been tied to has been right on the money...it kinda sucks

Unreal. Instead of giving cam more help and a player that can contribute right away we take a backup. 

7 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

NO QB. Why, if Cams hurt you tank for a top prospect. Hopefully its Trevor Lawrence in a few years.

Suggesting we tank for one year is ridiculous.

Suggesting that we tank for two years? :eyeroll:

15 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Still a lot of talent on board.  Man this draft is deep. 

Thank goodness we felt we didn’t need 78. 

Just now, YoungPanthers89 said:

We have so many fuging holes to plug and they took this guy

Our next GM will get it right

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Crazy, I've never mocked a player correctly this late!  Although the Panthers were slobbering all over Grier made somewhat predicable.

And no one bothered to trade in front of us. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Suggesting we tank for one year is ridiculous.

Suggesting that we tank for two years? :eyeroll:

Is he wrong though? If Cam gets hurt, we aren't winning unless we face other teams 3rd stringers

Would have preferred Chauncey, Thompson or Hooker at safety even though one might be available in the 4th. 

I would also have preferred Wrenn, Julian Love or Amani whatever the last name is. 

But I am not going to hate on the pick. I don't agree at all and feel like it is wasted but why not groom a guy

and here I was about to say Hurney had done a good job this offseason with the FA pickups, and the first round choice. Then he comes in and packages one of his picks that could have been a starter, then drafts a QB in the bottom of the third with two legit safeties still on the board, a DT we could have used, and any number of other more important positions. Not saying I hate the Little pick, but not happy about losing our extra third rounder like we did. I know you need to make moves to get your guy too, so I understand it completely. I just felt we needed help elsewhere more. The QB is just.. ugh.

My entire fire just went out the window today. I'll just look at the end results of the draft after this shitshow. It's not worth the heartburn

Just now, rbsponsel52 said:

Pats get Cajuste

Lol. Don’t be surprised to see him be better than Little. Damn, I need to stop being negative but other that “rotational” Burns per RR, we’ve done nothing for this year.