Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakeDel5674

ECF Game 2 Carolina Hurricanes vs Boston Bruins Thread 3 PM 5-12 NBC

4 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

We look rough, but wouldn’t go that far. We went 0-2 in Washington 

We played with Washington.

We’ve been thoroughly dominated for the last 3 periods against Boston.

Big difference in my opinion.

we are playing a lot better than we did in the first two losses to the caps. we’ll see how things go in raleigh 

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We played with Washington.

We’ve been thoroughly dominated for the last 3 periods against Boston.

Big difference in my opinion.

That's what I was about to say. We at least looked formidable vs Washington. Today we've gotten torched. 

I'm just hoping the Raleigh crowd can get to the Bruins like they did the Caps. Because what Boston plays in front of is pure garbage. Their crowd sucks. 

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

we are playing a lot better than we did in the first two losses to the caps. we’ll see how things go in raleigh 

I don't agree with this at all. Mrazek looked much better against the Caps than he has against Boston. Slavin looks terrible right now and he played very well vs Washington. Svech looked better against Washington too. 

We have 11 shots... 11 .. anyone who thinks we’ve been better in this series than the one against Washington needs their eyes checked.

We've been legit dominated and we’re going against a goalie is playing out of his damn mind.

We’ll win at home guys this time is night and day home and away. Then need to steal game 5 or 7

Williams needs to be benched

Williams has given the Bruins 2 goals and has played like poo.

Awesome season for the Hurricanes but it’s obvious they ran out of gas in the early third period of game 1. They might steal a home game in Raleigh but they look done.

The Bruins have Mrazek solved, RBA needs to quit fuging being so prideful and out CMAC in the game. 

We’re gonna pull an Islanders and ride with a cold goalie all the way to the golf course.