Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Day 2 Camp Thread

12 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

That 3-8 defense he came up with was amazing, will probably never see it again

Personally, I loved the 2 man rush. I dare you to throw the ball. Who's open? No one.

#Innovation

The Burns/Miller updates are giving me a rager

Was so excited to see us snag both. If they pan out, we have our 3-4 OLBs as well as guys who can potentially rotate at 4-3 DE/SLB.

If Little ends up being the franchise LT, the team is going to be in a great place. CMC, Samuel, Moton, Armah, Moore, Jackson, Thomas, Burns, Little, and Miller all in the last three drafts? If guys like Carter Jr & Smith continue to develop while guys like Elder, Gaulden, and/or Haynes step up... oh my.

I enjoyed hearing Greg Little comment on how "amazing" the view of the Charlotte skyline is outside the practice fields."I didn't realize we'd get that type of view." I think we forget to stop and look around with fresh eyes sometimes when we walk into the same place every day.

-One of the 12 tryouts enjoyed a highlight moment late in camp, and fittingly it was a local product. Cornerback Channing Stribling, who played just down the road at Butler High School and played in a 7-on-7 tournament on the practice fields back in the day before heading off to the University of Michigan, picked off a fellow 7-on-7 vet in Grier.

https://www.panthers.com/news/observations-rookie-minicamp-practice-session-three

Jourdan Rodrigue Retweeted Marcel Louis-Jacques

Marcel and I every time Terry Godwin brought in a catch in the downpour yesterday - "Wait, we're sure he's not wearing gloves, right? Like for sure he's not?" Godwin was just flat-out consistent.

Jourdan Rodrigue added,

Marcel Louis-JacquesVerified account @Marcel_LJ
Little did I know, while media watched Terry Godwin (@TerryGodwin_4) snag balls in the rain with no gloves on, he was simply tapping into his Georgia roots.…

23 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Jourdan Rodrigue Retweeted Marcel Louis-Jacques

Marcel and I every time Terry Godwin brought in a catch in the downpour yesterday - "Wait, we're sure he's not wearing gloves, right? Like for sure he's not?" Godwin was just flat-out consistent.

Jourdan Rodrigue added,

Marcel Louis-JacquesVerified account @Marcel_LJ
Little did I know, while media watched Terry Godwin (@TerryGodwin_4) snag balls in the rain with no gloves on, he was simply tapping into his Georgia roots.…

Our success with Georgia boys, I think this kid is a sleeper and makes it over Hogan if it comes down to it

Jeremy Igo

Verified account

@CarolinaHuddle
 5m5 minutes ago
More
As exciting as it was seeing Burns/Miller in the 3-4... It was equally as concerning seeing them in the 4-3.