Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Reddit rumor that Panthers will be feature team on Amazon Prime "All or Nothing"

Just now, X-Clown said:

:crying:

Tell me about it. Started off as a great story with the new owner and winning. Can’t wait to see how they cover the losses. I’m assuming it will be about how we attempt to recover and that strategy to get healthy and better 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Tell me about it. Started off as a great story with the new owner and winning. Can’t wait to see how they cover the losses. I’m assuming it will be about how we attempt to recover and that strategy to get healthy and better 

It'll just be another show that starts off well and can't finish

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Can confirm 

And it was for this past season not upcoming. So have fun watching us lose seven in a row again

LOL

3 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Can confirm 

And it was for this past season not upcoming. So have fun watching us lose seven in a row again

Ouch lol.  Was hoping it was the upcoming season so we wouldn't have to relive it.

As far as the series goes, season 1 with the Cards was outstanding.  I binge watched it in like 2 days.  But, season 2 with the Cowboys...  I didnt make it through the first two episodes.  

No doubt another binge is in order when our episodes drop.  I hope Tepper gets us on Hard Knocks this year too...  it was overdue and JR wouldn't allow it.

17 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'm curious how much they will show about Cam's injury and how the team was managing it. Things like when he actually got injured, how badly hurt he was most weeks, etc. Covering the Reid signing could be interesting as well.

22 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I'm curious how much they will show about Cam's injury and how the team was managing it. Things like when he actually got injured, how badly hurt he was most weeks, etc. Covering the Reid signing could be interesting as well.

We were just saying out loud, as Josh is writing about it, all of the things that happened during the season. Despite the unhappy ending there are a bunch of storylines and drama. 

• Pie 1

yeah reliving the end of the season is going to suck but this will be the only in depth look at our team we've ever had.  Can't wait to kill some summer hours watching this thing.

• Pie 1