Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Name your 5 Panthers receivers.

DJ Moore

Curtis Samuel

Chris Hogan

Jarius Wright

Torrey Smith

Smith's spot is probably the most tenuous. Ross, Godwin, etc could all have a legit shot. I am just betting Ron takes veteran presence/experience. Given the youth, I am not necessarily against that. We just can't have Torrey being a $5 mil coach/cheerleader.

Moore, Samuel, Hogan, Smith and Godwin. 

No way that Godwin doesn't make this team. He is kind of under the radar, but he's an exceptional route runner with elite hands. Injury stunted his college emergence. Once he gets a little stronger and heavier, he's good to go.

Just now, top dawg said:

Moore, Samuel, Hogan, Smith and Godwin. 

No way that Godwin doesn't make this team. He is kind of under the radar, but he's an exceptional route runner with elite hands. Injury stunted his college emergence. Once he gets a little stronger and heavier, he's good to go.

You honestly think Smith and Godwin will get in over Wright?

46 minutes ago, Louie said:

DJ Moore

Curtis Samuel

Jarius Wright

Chris Hogan

Terry Godwin

I think we'll carry 6, though.

15 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Keary Colbert

Armanti Edwards

Donald Hayes

iheanyi Uwaezuoke

DJ Hackett

How the hell could you leave off future HOFer Marvin McNutt

1 hour ago, Louie said:

Probably. I have wishful thinking they release Smith to save money and sign a Safety . 

The title is:

Name your 5 Panthers receivers.

This thread is on WR's and not signing any safeties or about safeties.

20 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

FIFY

The $5 mil is really a lot less relevant now that it was during free agency and prior to the draft. There isn't anyone in free agency we are probably going to sign to a large contract. 

29 minutes ago, hepcat said:

How the hell could you leave off future HOFer Marvin McNutt

He got his last name from a failed McDonald’s promotion 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mister

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I honestly get communication in this type of forum is not my strong suit.     I can articulate better in a conversational setting. In which I can clarify easier when my communication fails to convey my point.    means testing was the wrong phrase. Asset data known via public record should be a wealth calculation that determines fixing past ills by letting those that have always had/have a safety net hold at third base while those on first get the boost. 
    • Just to try to further clarify my position that starting today our system should be uprooted and flattened.    education, healthcare, job security, living wages, voting rights  etc all are givens. There are no barriers to anyone   Corporations are Co-operations  workers own there piece and share in its success   the problem of the past needs addressing.  We address it from the top the down. The current starts at baseline the historical disenfranchised who were most hurt are given the boost. We look at assets carried mostly by generations and adjust those boosts powering the bottom up. 
    • I’d be more than willing to make a gentleman’s bet that Rhule will last longer than Rivera at their current positions.... can’t fix the ‘Skins, Washington is gonna Washington....
  • Masters of PIE !