Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black&BlueBubba

Funch just being Funch

I wanted so bad for Funchess to be the guy..... but you do t get what you want by wanting it, you get it by working for it.... Funfun didn’t work for it........ hope his $13M & vet min for his remainder keeps him straight....

I feel bad for FunFun. I will never forget that contested catch in the endzone against GB in 2015.  I don't know why he fell apart last year.  I don't think he'll produce the drama KB did.  I wonder if we cut that one a bit too soon....he was just sooo bad last year.

2 minutes ago, Manther said:

I feel bad for FunFun. I will never forget that contested catch in the endzone against GB in 2015.  I don't know why he fell apart last year.  I don't think he'll produce the drama KB did.  I wonder if we cut that one a bit too soon....he was just sooo bad last year.

He's *never* been a $13 million WR.  Regardless of how you see him WR1/WR2 . . . he's not $13 million.  That's the problem.  Someone paid him that, so best of "Luck" to him and them, but I'll take Jarius Wright and Chris Hogan all day long.

I don't feel a bit bad for Funchess. The man is going to be set for life after this season. Virtually anyone else as bad at their job as he is would be living in their mom's basement.

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

He's *never* been a $13 million WR.  Regardless of how you see him WR1/WR2 . . . he's not $13 million.  That's the problem.  Someone paid him that, so best of "Luck" to him and them, but I'll take Jarius Wright and Chris Hogan all day long.

He certainly wasn't worth 13 million last year.  Wright,Hogan,Moore,Samuel were all better than funfun last year.  I doubt funfun will be worth 13million this year....

I said during the season last year that I wouldn't have him back even for veteran minimum. "Losing" Funchess was addition by subtraction. The guy was just far too unreliable.

15 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I wanted so bad for Funchess to be the guy..... but you do t get what you want by wanting it, you get it by working for it.... Funfun didn’t work for it........ hope his $13M & vet min for his remainder keeps him straight....

He never had the speed to be a #1. He never had ability to get vertical and very poor tackle breaking ability. 

He was pretty decent at catching in traffic and getting some yards when he actually caught the ball at a good angle. 

Funch had his moments for sure. I had faith in the guy but he just never seemed to improve his game to where we needed it as the #1 WR. Best of luck to him (no pun intended). It's time for Curtis and Moore to shine.

He's a fuging diva bum. No one should feel sorry for him.