Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Black&BlueBubba

Funch just being Funch

I can't remember any stuff like this from Funchess. Maybe he got a little jingle in his pocket and now he's going to try to get cocky.

Gonna be hilarious to take a peak at a Colts forum mid-season after Funchess costs them a game with numerous drops. Like, yep been there.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't remember any stuff like this from Funchess. Maybe he got a little jingle in his pocket and now he's going to try to get cocky.

Gonna be hilarious to take a peak at a Colts forum mid-season after Funchess costs them a game with numerous drops. Like, yep been there.

Tbh the guy comes of as a person who only plays when he feels like it. He had that one decent season i think because he wanted to prove to himself he is of NFL caliber but after that he just couldnt be bothered. I mean just think about it, his major obstacle in KB for the number 1 WR spot shits the bed and he gets a free ride but still fails to step up and be counted. That was very telling for me as a person who had decent faith in the guy....

Edited by firefox1234
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Tbh the guy comes of as a person who only plays when he feels like it. He had that one decent season i think because he wanted to prove to himself he is of NFL caliber but after that he just couldnt be bothered. I mean just think about it, his major obstacle in KB for the number 1 WR spot shits the bed and he gets a free ride but still fails to step up and be counted. That was very telling for me as a person who had decent faith in the guy....

I don't know what it is, but when you have three highly inconsistent overall poor seasons and one consistent overall good season, I think it's fair to wonder if that one good season wasn't just an anomaly. 

• Pie 1

he's got small hands doesn't he.   i liked the dude as a #3 or #4

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know what it is, but when you have three highly inconsistent overall poor seasons and one consistent overall good season, I think it's fair to wonder if that one good season wasn't just an anomaly. 

Apparently not. We do have some people here that think Matt Kalil is a Pro Bowl caliber player because of his rookie year.

1 hour ago, raz said:

he's got small hands doesn't he.   i liked the dude as a #3 or #4

I like him a lot more in an opponent's jersey. Hopefully being targeted in critical situations.

• Pie 4

When Funchess drops 2 out of 3 passes Jacoby can give him some crap and they'll be even...

Nothing to see here

4 hours ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Guess Funchess is up to his old tricks and quitting on routes.  Brissett was none to happy with him at OTA’s. 

Yeah.  They got a bargain at 13 mill.  Lmao. 

Lol 13 million

• Pie 2

21 hours ago, Basbear said:

No way this is true. By day 2 of OTAs funch is on the side with conic cramping issues.....

That’s flipping hilarious. But so true.  He spent half of every trading camp being carted off with cramps.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Where's all those dipshit Colts fans from twitter now?  Swearing it was all because of Cam.

• Pie 4

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/06/afc-notes-hill-chiefs-jets-funchess-colts-ravens-lbs

Devin Funchess has put together an inconsistent career thus far and went through most of the Colts‘ offseason program without working with Andrew Luck, who was sidelined with a strained calf. But Frank Reich said (via Kevin Bowen of 107.5 The Fan) he is “very encouraged” by Funchess’ route-running, for a player his size, and his overall progress in his system. Reich lobbied early for Funchess in March, and the former Panthers target will almost certainly play a big role for the Colts this season.

So, I'm about to drop some money in Vegas, taking the under on the number of wins the Colts rack up this year.