Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

All these constitutional scholars saying Trump is definitely a threat and should be impeached, this one guy says nay, stirs shares the video of him like it's some game changer. Centrists are right wing trash, full stop

Crazy how right wing cult members always get a pass for threatening violence any time their leader is criticized but black people so much as burp and they deserve to be shot by the police

• Pie 7

These folks think this dude is actually innocent and the real victim. White supremacy, man

Edited by ImaginaryKev

57 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Mr. Collins is getting dangerously close to slandering the chairman. 

They still don’t have an actual defense lol

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

They still don’t have an actual defense lol

Now Jim Jordan is just interrupting Jayapal when ever he wants. If he does it again the chairman should throw him out. 

Holy god Gaetz is dumb as fug. Who elected this tool? 

“It shouldn’t be the standard when you run for President you automatically get immunity for previous crimes.”

I can’t believe they are even discussing Gaetz’s amendment. It’s not even a sentence with what he’s trying to add.

Gohmert just did an oopsy and said,

“Well you can’t have it both ways... umm... I mean the democrats can’t have it both ways.”

What I'm taking away from all of this is that the Dems may have a tough row to hoe when it comes to trial.  Proving that POTUS needs to be removed is going to be tough (I think he should but what you think and what you can prove are not the same things).

I think the Rs should let this move through to trial and lets hash it out in the Senate where there is more rigor and due process.

11 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

What I'm taking away from all of this is that the Dems may have a tough row to hoe when it comes to trial.  Proving that POTUS needs to be removed is going to be tough (I think he should but what you think and what you can prove are not the same things).

I think the Rs should let this move through to trial and lets hash it out in the Senate where there is more rigor and due process.

They are all just slobbering for trump attention tonight at the ball. 

But yes, I agree there is nothing that won’t stop McConnell from just tabling it to a vote. The Democrats have to have an ace up their sleeve or it will prove they are just going through the motions. 

It’s already been said McConnell is going to just take it to a vote to acquit and remove the impeachment. Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff know this entire thing will boost trump if that happens. They have to have some Christmas bomb.(I think if RBG has anything to say about it, it’ll be the tax returns but outside of that, they have to have something related to impeachment.)

Edited by Harbingers

Imagine being a 72 year old man, the President of USA, and being so immature and thin skinned, you feel the need to mock A 16 year old girl & her disability because she got under your skin. This is incredibly sad. 

Edited by 4Corners