Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

3 hours ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

lmao you're right. Stupid Americans don't often vote D, they vote R.

lmfao get wrecked shithead you played yourself.

thats my point...dims think anyone that doesn't vote their way are idiots

well...so what are the dims in Trump districts going to do now?....how are they going to vote?

the big benefit of this entire circus is that the dims are going to lose the house...repubs will keep the senate, & Trump will be re-elected

PS:  30k at Trump rally in Penn the other night...American people are pissed at the dims for this sideshow...schiff & nadler are destroying any chance the dims had to beat Trump...he may carry every state but NY & California before this thing is over

PSS: still have the Durham report coming

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Imagine being a 72 year old man, the President of USA, and being so immature and thin skinned, you feel the need to mock A 16 year old girl & her disability because she got under your skin. This is incredibly sad. 

But Barron Trump is off limits lol

Can anyone explain what Doug Collins is talking about? This guy just runs his mouth and says nothing. It’s quite impressive honestly 

10 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Can anyone explain what Doug Collins is talking about? This guy just runs his mouth and says nothing. It’s quite impressive honestly 

I can't take more than a few minutes of that dude.  He sounds like a cartoon character.

18 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I can't take more than a few minutes of that dude.  He sounds like a cartoon character.

I mean the guy just blew air for 5 minutes and I have no idea what he was even talking about. It made 0 sense. 

Nadler =

tired zzz GIF

Edited by Rubi

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

He wants an excuse to whip out the statistics that show a majority of college educated white men voted for Trump

And we will again

7 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Imagine being a 72 year old man, the President of USA, and being so immature and thin skinned, you feel the need to mock A 16 year old girl & her disability because she got under your skin. This is incredibly sad. 

If she is going to chase being famous and use the media to criticize and agitate those that she is opposed to then she is not off limits on her positions

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

But Barron Trump is off limits lol

He is not a militant radical running his mouth

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

You are living proof that having a degree doesn't translate to intelligence

It can’t be...only intelligent people vote for dims

only stupid idiots vote for repubs

and dims are going fix it all for our country and get rid of the repubs that were legally elected no matter what it takes

for the good of the country...because dims are all more intelligent and our country can’t function without them running it

Edited by bull123

25 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If she is going to chase being famous and use the media to criticize and agitate those that she is opposed to then she is not off limits on her positions

I don’t think it takes much to agitate Emperor Orangeface. Considering he has to flush the toilet 15 times after a healthy diet of FiletOFish and Whoppers. 

I hope you haven’t reproduced. 

• The D 1