Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

8 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Russian cyber attack on Twitter 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

The dims are STILL yapping on the Senate floor

these guys are like managers in company’s that talk at meetings on&on&on just because they think they are important and that every employee wishes would just shut up

Show me where your job touched you. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Russian cyber attack on Twitter 

Just grasping at straws? 

13 hours ago, Inimicus said:

So playing along...

Twitter and Facebook didnt target the hard left.  They targeted the folks who fit the profile of undecided voters.  People who could be nudged.  People willing to believe (if just given a solid enough source) that HRC wanted Benghazi/had an unofficial email/sold children into the sex trade.

Advertising (aka social engineering) is about the inches and not the yards. 

Can you name someone you know who would have voted for Hillary but they saw some Russian Facebook ads and voted for Donald Trump?  I'm not trying to be funny with an anecdotal example, but some things start at the micro level. 

12 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Ouch and now you're getting pied by the resident huddle nazi apologist

Fish hook theory yall

Yes, I'm a black Nazi.  Thank you for the thoughtful response.

9 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The Dems go in a similar circle. 

1. Claim Trump did something, so they need to investigate.

2. When investigation is over, no matter how much information was available always claim that the only reason why it couldn't be proven is because of the information they DIDN'T have.

3. Repeat.

9 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Can you name someone you know who would have voted for Hillary but they saw some Russian Facebook ads and voted for Donald Trump?  I'm not trying to be funny with an anecdotal example, but some things start at the micro level. 

Yes, I'm a black Nazi.  Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I can name a dozen or more who stayed home/voted 3rd party based on what they saw and were told on their SM platforms.  I have a family member who believes that there is something to Pizzagate.  Another sat out of the whole thing because of the mountain of bullshit they were fed.

And the fact that you characterizing a complex, well funded disinformation campaigns as "some Russian Facebook ad" exposes one of two things about you.  Either you don't have a clue and are just talking out of your ass because its what you hear Rush say or you are being deliberately obtuse because accepting the truth about this would call into question a long list of shitty beliefs you hold on to.

2 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

I can name a dozen or more who stayed home/voted 3rd party based on what they saw and were told on their SM platforms.  I have a family member who believes that there is something to Pizzagate.  Another sat out of the whole thing because of the mountain of bullshit they were fed.

And the fact that you characterizing a complex, well funded disinformation campaigns as "some Russian Facebook ad" exposes one of two things about you.  Either you don't have a clue and are just talking out of your ass because its what you hear Rush say or you are being deliberately obtuse because accepting the truth about this would call into question a long list of shitty beliefs you hold on to.

I've never listened to Rush.  The only time I even know he exists is when someone like yourself brings his name up.  I know it sucks when you can't just pigeon hole someone who disagrees with you.  It takes some actual thought, and who's got time for that?

I know people who sat out and I know people who went 3rd party.  That wasn't the question.

4 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

I've never listened to Rush.  The only time I even know he exists is when someone like yourself brings his name up.  I know it sucks when you can't just pigeon hole someone who disagrees with you.  It takes some actual thought, and who's got time for that?

I know people who sat out and I know people who went 3rd party.  That wasn't the question.

You pigeon hole yourself when you deny/downplay what is a widely accepted fact.

You asked if I knew people who voted for Trump.  Well since I only know 3 people who did, and they were rally attending Trumps from day 1, I chose to respond with examples of people influenced by the Russians in a way that benefited Trump.  The campaign didn't need to create votes for Trump, it simply needed to degrade support for the other candidates and it was very effective at that.

of course the stupid, mornic Trump voters were easily swayed by facebook ads....that is why Trump won

6 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

You pigeon hole yourself when you deny/downplay what is a widely accepted fact.

You asked if I knew people who voted for Trump.  Well since I only know 3 people who did, and they were rally attending Trumps from day 1, I chose to respond with examples of people influenced by the Russians in a way that benefited Trump.  The campaign didn't need to create votes for Trump, it simply needed to degrade support for the other candidates and it was very effective at that.

i know, hillary would have won if not for degrading advertisements about her...she was so well thought of until the ads ran....that was the only reason she lost

18 minutes ago, bull123 said:

of course the stupid, mornic Trump voters were easily swayed by facebook ads....that is why Trump won

Got it - the duped trump voter is a lot like a german Hitler advocate.  Propaganda works.  Especially FEAR based propaganda which scientifically has been shown to guide the conservative mind.

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Got it - the duped trump voter is a lot like a german Hitler advocate.  Propaganda works.  Especially FEAR based propaganda which scientifically has been shown to guide the conservative mind.

Because the only way someone could possibly disagree with you on policy issues is to be brainwashed into it.  Your intellect is far superior and you have every issue resolved.  We just need the idiots to catch up to your views and all will be well in the world.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Because the only way someone could possibly disagree with you on policy issues is to be brainwashed into it.  Your intellect is far superior and you have every issue resolved.  We just need the idiots to catch up to your views and all will be well in the world.

My intellect is far inferior then many.  Experts have studied propaganda overall and its effects.  Experts have studied the russia effort.  I defer to them.

My brain is more wired to be susceptible to a sympathetic type of propaganda - My brain also has biases that align and differ with conservatives.  Perhaps if our education system is wired differently we would produce more people to research these issues.