Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Celtics feel sorry for Hornets and looking to gift wrap Rozier

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Cant make this poo up

Lol, I can't believe this is actually happening. I heard it but didn't believe it, but posted anyways... Smh tho. 

It’s almost hard to believe the stupidity 

Terry Rozier is probably trying to block this deal.  

No first round picks, MJ doesn't want to loose Kemba for nothing and team can't afford Terry Rozier in free agency. 

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

It’s almost hard to believe the stupidity 

Terry Rozier is probably trying to block this deal.  

it’s a sign and trade. literally cannot happen without his approval.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it’s a sign and trade. literally cannot happen without his approval.

Yea he approved because he got more then he was looking for. Nearly 20m a season from Charlotte. 

Sigh, this front office is worse than Cleveland's. I really believe there is absolutely no plan on building this team. 

11 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Why are we doing this??

I'm thinking the line of thought is as follows. 

MJ doesn't want to tank, refuses to do so. Think that Rozier is enough to keep them in the 8th-10th seed range to keep fans interested. 

3 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:I'm thinking the line of thought is as follows. 

MJ doesn't want to tank, refuses to do so. Think that Rozier is enough to keep them in the 8th-10th seed range to keep fans interested. 

i mean there’s no way jordan and kupchak believe that subtracting kemba and lamb and adding rozier keeps us in the “8th-10th seed range” when they were barely there last year lol. unless they have an actual “win now” move up their sleeve then it looks like they’re content with rebuilding

like people are mad because we didn’t max a guy to keep this band of losers together for another run at a 9th place finish? or what, because we’re not adding a player better than kemba? with our nonexistent cap space and nonexistent trade assets? obviously not trading him sooner was a mistake. but lol if you want to further commit to this shitty roster. ride out the bad contracts, accumulate draft picks, and try again.

This was a save face deal for the FO. Hey we didn't give up Kemba for nothing...We got a starter to replace him....blah blah blah. 

But we all know this is a bad move. Embrace the tank. We have a deep PG draft. So what do we do? 

We make a trade to get a guy that I actually don't mind but we overpay him and I feel instead of top 4 pick we are going to be around the 6-8 range now. 

This was one of those moves I absolutely didn't want