Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Trump and another of his powerful diavowings...

--

Speaking to reporters, Trump claimed to have attempted to stop the chant Wednesday night by resuming his speech, though he waited 12 seconds before speaking as the crowd loudly shouted the three words.
In the lull, Trump appeared to listen, letting the chant gain momentum, before resuming his speech, which continued with a litany of complaints against Omar and the other lawmakers.
Later in his remarks, Trump encouraged his audience to "tell them to leave" the US if they continue to criticize him.
"They are always telling us how to run it, how to do this. You know what? If they don't love it, tell them to leave it," Trump said.
In the Oval Office on Thursday, Trump said he "felt a little bit badly" about the chant and claimed the hall where he spoke was noisy and hectic. Still, he said he would "certainly try" to prevent such a chant from breaking out again.
"It was quite a chant," Trump said.

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Fake news.

Lol mods please ban this troll account

5 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Right on cue we got troll accounts trying to gaslight everyone in here and convince us that a racist isn't racist. Notice the only black people who's opinion they trust are Fox News contributors, those are the only black people qualified to discuss if Trump is racist or not. We can't just make that determination by what he actually says or does, we gotta ask Ben Carson. Lol

fug off Stoney and Maul Claw, we see what you're doing

So pretty much black people's opinion only matter if they're a dem. Just like Pressley said.

"We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice," she said. "We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a ***** voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don’t even show up because we need you to represent that voice."

Of course the irony is she just stereotyped all of them. Pretty much whatever you do...dont join together as Americans for a common purpose. Make sure we we operate on a racial level.

6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

And hes happy with Omar.

Duke?  Stormfront? 

Are they loving the actions of a muslim progressive woman?

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

See, Stoney was at the Klan rally in Greenville last night.

image.png.e98b06f8a82ee402b1686501b59a3fc7.png

Was that really from last night?

If so...1000 to 1 that was a protester

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Yes the rally you were so excited about - real people!

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Having black friends makes you racist apparently. If you only hang with white people your racist....if you have black friends your racist.

Having black friends doesnt make you aware of the systemic racism that theyve experienced. That's true. But it doesnt make you a racist AT ALL.

How is it obvious that I hate white guys?

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

So pretty much black people's opinion only matter if they're a dem. Just like Pressley said.

"We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice," she said. "We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a ***** voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don’t even show up because we need you to represent that voice."

It's really surprising that what she said went over your head and you didn't understand it.

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that she's actually smart and... you're not.

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

It's really surprising that what she said went over your head and you didn't understand it.

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that she's actually smart and... you're not.

Enlighten me.

Woke me.

Because it sounds to me like she doesnt eant people to think for themselves.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Enlighten me.

Woke me

It's literally not possible.

6 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Dude just stop. You obviously hate white guys. No one here is saying anything bad about black people. Omar isnt getting criticized because she black. There might be a hint of criticism based in the fact that shes a practicing Muslim. That's true. But not because shes black.

And you really cant get mad at people for that. It may not be right but weve been in war constantly in the middle east and peoples heads have been filled with media propaganda regarding that since desert storm.

Lol go fug yourself you gaslighting troll

You've literally hit on every trope here. "I have black friends", "blacks are the real racists", "i don't know what's in his heart so i can't judge him but i do know what's in that black muslim womans heart and totally can judge her more harshly and definitively even though my outrage towards her is fabricated"

The only one you haven't hit is black on black crime but I'm sure if we gave you time you'd get to it, fugface

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Duke?  Stormfront? 

Are they loving the actions of a muslim progressive woman?

He's literally trying to hold them to a different set of racist standards

Maul Claw is lying. He hates the black women but can't bring himself to condemn the actual racist white man doing racism

Everyone sees it and is calling it out. He's a nazi apologist troll on par with bull and retired

6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If so...1000 to 1 that was a protester

you not at this rally if you not a little racist...the lines have been draw. 

At the risk of being way too obvious.....

Why does someone feel comfortable enough wearing this at a Trump rally? I'll wait for an answer from retired, stoney, maul and the usuals....

image.png.8052cbe990435a401d41a61d72436c4c.png

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol go fug yourself you gaslighting troll

You've literally hit on every trope here. "I have black friends", "blacks are the real racists", "i don't know what's in his heart so i can't judge him but i do know what's in that black muslim womans heart and totally can judge her more harshly and definitively even though my outrage towards her is fabricated"

The only one you haven't hit is black on black crime but I'm sure if we gave you time you'd get to it, fugface

Lol. Insults are what you result to when you dont have a clear argument.

I dont know what's in Omar's heart. I just know that I dont agree with her and I wouldnt vote for her.