Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Shes a patriot the same way you see Trump as a patriot.

Once again I said trump is a patriot of America - this country as IS has done him very well.  He is fearful of where we are heading.  You can be a patriot but also extremely fearful of change.

Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok...so what? You should wear your hatred of white people with pride. Or your hatred of conservatives. 

If you're a Muslim and you dont disavow terrorism and you blame Jews for the government...and I come from Jews I'm probably not gonna like you.

But you're saying "if you're a muslim and don't do X" I won't like you... which is a CHOICE someone would make.

Yet above, you say that you would be uncomfortable with ANY muslim on an airplane.  You're a bigot and one that can't even decide how to be a bigot.

• Pie 1

Ok...so what? You should wear your hatred of white people with pride. Or your hatred of conservatives. 

If you're a Muslim and you dont disavow terrorism and you blame Jews for the government...and I come from Jews I'm probably not gonna like you.

If your white and dont disavow a white terrorist every time its questioned... and are given expectation to do so because he your religion is violent.

I dont hate white people for god sakes.  I hate systemic racism and the foundation it has created in this country.

LOL!

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

fug you.  Don't tell me what "most people" think.

I have Muslim friends and they're FAR better people than you.  Guys I would trust my life to.

If you think that you're a bigoted asshole.

Same logic as Trump...   just because more than one person thinks something doesn't make it right.

I dont hate Muslims. I dont find Muslims with a platform honest about their religious beliefs and I question whether devout muslims thats practice Sharia Law could assimilate into this country.I  wouldnt elect one. Weve been at war with the middle east for the past 20 years. 

I've had plenty of family there and I've seen photos of what is done there.

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You're making up reasons to dislike her because she's muslim. We understand now, you dug a hole and explained you're an islamophobe who's creeped out by women like Omar

Eat poo

I question whether devout muslims thats practice Sharia Law could assimilate into this country.

where in this country can "sharia law" be practiced. 

wait is it those no go zones?   Wait those are in the UK...hmmm

Edited by Fryfan

I dont hate Muslims. I dont find Muslims with a platform honest about their religious beliefs and I question whether devout muslims thats practice Sharia Law could assimilate into this country.I  wouldnt elect one. Weve been at war with the middle east for the past 20 years. 

Yeah, how is it obvious that I hate white guys? Also, what makes you so scared of this question?

2 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

But you're saying "if you're a muslim and don't do X" I won't like you... which is a CHOICE someone would make.

Yet above, you say that you would be uncomfortable with ANY muslim on an airplane.  You're a bigot and one that can't even decide how to be a bigot.

I dont care. I'm allowed to keep my distance from hardcore muslims. If they didnt want me too they wouldnt behead people.

Dumbass you can be racist and act racist and be a bigot without HATING the person/people.  You are dumb.

Yes, so bigotry IS the foundation of your views and you have been lying this entire time about not being able to see Trump's racism for what it is because you agree with him

Eat poo

• Pie 1

I dont care. I'm allowed to keep my distance from hardcore muslims. If they didnt want me too they wouldnt behead people.

Because you're a bigot.  These are things bigots say.

Just now, 332nd said:

Yeah, how is it obvious that I hate white guys? Also, what makes you so scared of this question?

Sorry I'm getting blown up. What was your question?

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

Dumbass you can be racist and act racist and be a bigot without HATING the person/people.  You are dumb.

Islam isnt a race.