Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Maul Claw

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You could be if you wanted. You're chances are infinitely smaller compared to a Muslim attack though.

No they aren't. This is a lie.

You tried to present yourself as this moderate who sees both sides but you are really a right winger in disguise with disgusting views towards Muslim women lol

Your type is easy to spot. Hit dogs holler, and you nazi apologists and fascists always complain about the race card and being called a nazi and don't wanna call racism what it is. We see you. 

5 minutes ago, jayflip said:

@TheMaulClawyou should quit while you're embarrassingly behind right now. 

Your blatant and disgusting Islamaphobic remarks have been reported, though I'm sure nothing will be done about it. 

What remarks are those? Just as long as all these people shouting Nazi at all the conservative get reported too were ok.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

This dude thinks being turned on by black girls counteracts his racism

As if slave owners and Strom Thurmond didn't rape black women and have black children out of wedlock.

Go fug yourself, Maul Claw

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Maul Claw

You tried to present yourself as this moderate who sees both sides but you are really a right winger in disguise with disgusting views towards Muslim women lol

Your type is easy to spot. Hit dogs holler, and you nazi apologists and fascists always complain about the race card and being called a nazi and don't wanna call racism what it is. We see you. 

It has nothing to do with gender. Get that straight. I'd keep my distance from a Muslim dutchmen.

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

This dude thinks being turned on by black girls counteracts his racism

As if slave owners and Strom Thurmond didn't rape black women and have black children out of wedlock.

Go fug yourself, Maul Claw

Well if it means anything to you were still good friends after 17 years.

11 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You could be if you wanted. You're chances are infinitely smaller compared to a Muslim attack though.

Nah, I live in America. Much more likely to be a right winger.

8 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Maul Claw

I do see both sides. In terms of big government vs small government. Immigration. Entitlements and the like. Criminal justice reform and pot legalization. Also gay marriage. Not really for late term abortions unless theres a health issue involved though  All that is Gucci. 

Edited by TheMaulClaw

1 pie here for someone to make one of these but with ilhan omar and idk maybe chud instead of liberal

stfu-liberal-mao.jpg

i feel like it could get a lot of mileage in the tinderbox this election season

Edited by GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Just now, 332nd said:

Nah, I live in America. Much more likely to be a right winger.

Oh so just dont go to Iran.

6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

It has nothing to do with gender. Get that straight. I'd keep my distance from a Muslim dutchmen.

What?

15 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

OK seriously...  this is english, it is not hard.  How the actual fug do you type out YOU'RE here?  How?

Just now, 332nd said:

What?

I was told I have something against Muslim women...trying to paint me as a sexist.

My retort is I'd keep my distance from a Muslim dutchmen aka a Muslim white guy

4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I do see both sides. In terms of big government vs small government. Immigration. Entitlements and the like. Criminal justice reform and pot legalization. Also gay marriage. Not really for late term abortions unless theres a health issue involved though  All that is Gucci. 

OK, ok... is this Ecat?

Is it?

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

OK seriously...  this is english, it is not hard.  How the actual fug do you type out YOU'RE here?  How?

Phone has bad AC tendencies.

5 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Oh so just dont go to Iran.

Dunno if I can get a visa there. Indonesia was dope though.