Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

6 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

By your own logic that Trump isn't racist because of... jobs?  

Then perhaps slave owners weren't racist because they had sex with their black slaves?

Because obviously you can't have sex with someone you hate... wait.

So I guess 332nd can hate white guys then.

I've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Show her this thread.   Have you discussed with her your defense of the racism of trump?  

I wouldn't be afraid to have a discussion with her.

6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Yes, disenfranchised by your own choice.  Did you... did you think I was saying you are a slave owner?

You understand analogies... right?

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Yes, disenfranchised by your own choice.  Did you... did you think I was saying you are a slave owner?

You understand analogies... right?

It was a shitty analogy. Most Americans are disenfranchised by there own choice.

8 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

My wife is German/English, not albino.

5 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Image may contain: 22 people, people smiling, text that says 'Let's drink this in. Norman Rockwell 1961. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU'

Great line. You guys are sure doing a good job of that towards me arent you guys?

Just now, 332nd said:

My wife is German/English, not albino.

Ok good for you. 

I've said multiple times that racism towards blacks is a real and awful thing. I can understand why your defensive. I can sympathize but cant empathize. You dont want your son to go through BS ..and theres a lot of hillbillies in the south that look down on interracial marriages. I'm not one. I think the same thing for my little girl. I want her to have opportunity and be respected and for people to see her for her great little soul.

11 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

've already said I'm a disenfranchised American. I dont own poo.

Lmfao. 

Income inequality is not even close to racial inequality and generational wealth 

as a white person both you and I have a much better chance of going up income classes and staying at higher ones then blacks. This is true when controlled for education neighborhoods and family structure.  It’s due only to systemic racism and stolen wealth.  

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok good for you. 

I've said multiple times that racism towards blacks is a real and awful thing. I can understand why your defensive. I can sympathize but cant empathize. You dont want your son to go through BS ..and theres a lot of hillbillies in the south that look down on interracial marriages. I'm not one. I think the same thing for my little girl. I want her to have opportunity and be respected and for people to see her for her great little soul.

Only direct overt racism counts. Got it. 

Edited by Fryfan

6 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Lmfao. 

Income inequality is not even close to racial inequality and generational wealth 

as a white person both you and I have a much better chance of going up income classes and staying at higher ones then blacks. This is true when controlled for education neighborhoods and family structure.  It’s due only to systemic racism and stolen wealth.  

I didnt say that. I just dont want to be compared to a slave owner however when that couldnt be farther from the truth.  I've said multiple times that America has been a racist country specifically towards blacks. 

Edited by TheMaulClaw

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I didnt say that. I just dont want to be compared to a slave owner however when that couldnt ne farther from the truth.  I've said multiple times that America has been a racist country specifically towards blacks. 

Is. Not has.